• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 Post Your Schedule Here!

Phone Courage 7/17/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM Gratitude Recruiting 7/18/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM Cooking Shows in Action... Live! 7/18/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM Leading New Consultants to Success 7/19/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AMMine are: Abundant Bookings 7/17/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM Phone Courage 7/18/08 2:00 PM -
Here is my schedule. Hope it is not to late to be added to the list.

First Timer 715-745
Home office Tour 8-1230
Abundant Bookings 115-230

Phone Courage 200-315
Be a Master Seller 345-500

Win/Win Host Coaching 900-1015

Thanks everyone!I'll be posting the final list this weekend, so post your schedule by Friday evening. Also, if you're walking stage for TPC, promotion or recruiting incentive, please post in the walking the stage thread(s). I'm going to put those lists on the same document, so that we have a single document for keeping track of each other.

Workshops
Gratitude Recruiting 7/17/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Top Recruiters Tell All 7/18/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
First Class Coaching 7/18/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Win/Win Host Coaching 7/19/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

janetupnorth said:
Here are your files so far guys:

i CAN'T OPEN THIS :(

The one I posted is easier to read, IMO. I've got the last few people on it, but won't bother reposting until this weekend. That'll still give everyone a couple of days to print it before they leave for Chicago.

I was able to print yours Ann, thanks :)

Here's mine:

Arrive Thurs morning, try to find bus to train to hotel.
Search for shuttle to McCormick, get packet, find sister.
Attend general sessions, break out workshops, dinners and buy PC merchandise.
Fly out Saturday afternoon, that is if I can fit all my stuff in my suitcase!

Guy, you are such a nut! Ann does not mean your itinerray! She means your Seminars for Conference!

I wrote that down somewhere months ago, I have no clue.

Only the packet knows, and the shadow, I guess. lol

Ok, it's slowly coming back. I know that one of my workshops is the same as my sister's...so, If you know my sister (and trust me, if you know Colleen, you'd remember her!) and you know her schedule, one of her workshops is the same as mine.

Beyond that, I have no idea where I am or where I'm going.

Got to CC. Then click on The Dream Big logo on the left. Then click on View Registration from there and your workshop schedule is listed. Print it too as this is one of things they listed in the PC Wire that you should have with you when you come in. P.S. Looks we will be spliting the room up 4 ways. I just need to confirm with Rick but I don;t htink he would mind saving even more money and Scott will have a room.

Ok, I think I finally got it:

7/17 1:15 Increasing Sales With Jello Shots

7/18 2:00 Phone Courage With Jello Shots

7/18 3:45 Abundant Jello Shots

7/19 9:00 Top Recruiters and Jello Shots, Coincidence?

Smart A$$!

What no Body Shots?

OMG!!! I can't wait for all this action!!!!!!!!! LOL :D:D:D

WEEELLL! (As "Samatha Stevens" used to so elequintely put it!)
Really Linda, You just know me a little to well I guess. And mrsbettyboop - you may not want to knwo me that well!

I'm staying away from the hotel where you guys are staying! Sounds like it might get a LOT rowdy. :D

Now wait a minute Ann - we were counting on you to mix the drinks!

I'm too old to party like that.

Oh Ann, you can't be THAT old!! I guess I am, though...I don't know what a body shot is!

That's OK Ann - I said mix the drinks I didn't say drink the drinks!
And a body shot is a shot of whatever. The shot glass is placed on one persons body somewhere. Whether they need to lay down or place it in the deep divet between the, well, um bossoms of a women or I have seen them placed in a man's, um well, between his legs. Yeah... Then the person who drinks grabs it with their mouth and tips their head back. Anyone spilling one is forced to do it until they get it right.

Okay so do we have a finalized schedule now?

Abundant Bookings 7/17/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Be a Master Seller 7/18/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Cooking Shows in Action... Live! 7/18/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Great Interviews 7/19/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

I don't know WHERE I've been--just didn't really notice this post before. Whew! Just barely made it!:blushing:

Hope to see some of y'all next week!!!

Hey everyone.....nice to meet you all! Here's mine

Gratitude Recruiting
Be a master seller
Top recruiters tell all
Abundant bookings

Hope to meet alot of you there!
Christy

I'm on the HO tour 3A

I've been working a festival all weekend. I'll post the updated list (including who's walking stage) on Monday morning.

Here's the final list. The last page is a list of Cheffers who posted that they're walking for TPC or new Director in the appropriate threads.

Attachments

• Conference 2008 W3 CS Members.doc
    55 KB · Views: 369
<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Wave 3 Post Your Schedule Here!"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Wave 3 Post Your Schedule Here!" is to share your upcoming schedule with other Pampered Chef consultants and potentially schedule joint events or training sessions.</p><h2>2. How do I join a session listed on the schedule?</h2><p>To join a session, simply show up at the designated time and location listed on the schedule. No registration is required.</p><h2>3. Are these sessions open to all Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>Yes, these sessions are open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of rank or experience level.</p><h2>4. Can I attend multiple sessions in one day?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to attend as many sessions as you like in one day. Just be sure to check the schedule for any potential conflicts.</p><h2>5. Do I need to bring anything to the sessions?</h2><p>No, you do not need to bring anything to the sessions. However, it may be helpful to have a pen and notebook for taking notes.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Wave 3 Post Your Schedule Here!"?

The purpose of "Wave 3 Post Your Schedule Here!" is to share your upcoming schedule with other Pampered Chef consultants and potentially schedule joint events or training sessions.

2. How do I join a session listed on the schedule?

To join a session, simply show up at the designated time and location listed on the schedule. No registration is required.

3. Are these sessions open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, these sessions are open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of rank or experience level.

4. Can I attend multiple sessions in one day?

Yes, you are welcome to attend as many sessions as you like in one day. Just be sure to check the schedule for any potential conflicts.

5. Do I need to bring anything to the sessions?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the sessions. However, it may be helpful to have a pen and notebook for taking notes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef