• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Leadership Experience: My Schedule for Upcoming Conference

In summary, the conversation is about a group of women who are attending a leadership conference together. They are discussing their schedules and excitement for the conference. They also make plans to take notes and share information with each other. One woman expresses feeling left out because she is new to the group, but is still excited to learn. Another woman plans to call some of the others during the conference to share updates.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I am starting to really get excited about leadership, I leave in 6 days. I was wondering what everyones schedule is, to see if there will be any cheffers w/ me. Here's my schedule:

Getting to "Yes" 01/09/2007 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM

Attract, Inform, Invite: Recruiting Essentials A 01/09/2007 02:15 PM - 03:45 PM

Test Kitchens Live! 01/09/2007 04:15 PM - 05:45 PM

Booths Build Business A 01/10/2007 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Hope to see all you cheffers!!! See you in a week!!:D

Hi Amanda,

Looks like our schedules don't match at all...
Here's mine:

Booths Build Business 01/09/2007 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM

Getting to "Yes" 01/09/2007 02:15 PM - 03:45 PM

Train to Retain New Consulants B 01/09/2007 04:15 PM - 05:45 PM

Promote to Director ... Post Haste! 01/10/2007 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Cat, I am in one with you...

Here is my schedule:

Boost Your Cluster Bookings (B) 11:15- 12:45

Coaching for Results 2:15 - 3: 45

Train to Retain (B) 4:15 - 5:45

Attract, Inform, Invite 9:00- 10:30

So excited to learn, and then come home and use it!

Hi Janice,

We have the last session together. Here is my schedule:

Getting to "Yes" 1/9/07 11:15-12"45
Train to retain A 2:15 to 3:45
Boost Cluster Bookings B 4:15 to 5:45
Attract, Inform, Invite A 9:00 to 10:30

PS- My closet is done, now to get my office organized. That is my goal for today!!! My office hours start tomorrow- 9AM to 2:00 PM

Looks like I'm with you Janice for the boost bookings and the attract, inform, invite.

Here's my schedule:
Boost Cluster Bookings B 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
Getting to "Yes" 02:15 PM - 03:45 PM
Meetings That Inspire Action 04:15 PM - 05:45 PM
Attract, Inform, Invite: Recruiting Essentials B 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM

I'm getting sooo excited too. Mostly to get away from family responsibility and also put some new energy into my biz!!!! Christmas always wipes me out.

Can't wait to see you all!

Can I ask in advance for you ladies to take notes to share with the leadership-challenged?? I am excited to see what you guys picked up from these awesome workshops!!

I wish I was going! I get so sad when it gets close to conference and I"m not going. My sister went to the hospital today with sporatic contractions so they sent her home. She is so angry so I"m kinda glad I"m not there with her!;)

I promise to take notes, now getting me to type them up might be a different story but I will do my best!!!

Add typing up notes for Gillian on your New Year's Resolution list, LMAO!!

Okay Gill I am LMAO as I read that. I will add it to my list and try to do it Thurs night when my son goes to sleep, which will still be early for you since you are behind me by 1 or 2 hours. If I don't I will give you permission to crack the whip!

I will crack the whip!! Don't stress getting them done, I would just LOVE to see them before the new season so I can get "ready" LOL!

I am just sad being new and not learning. I love learning and I feel like a the new kid being not invited....ARGGGG!!!! I couldn't go anyway this year...but I just feel left out..haha

I've got:
1. Getting to "Yes"
2. Train to Retain New Consultants (A)
3. Promote to Director - Post Haste!
4. Test Kitchen Live!Plus I'll be calling some folks. Yes, Gillian, you're on my list. Maybe you'll even get to chat with my hairdresser, because we're going out on Monday night! :)

Ok - looking over these schedules, I'll definitely be able to meet some cheffers! Hooray!! Here's a hint if you're looking for me: I always sit in the front in workshops.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you Ann! If it is easier on of the other Cheffer's that you call can send me an e-mail. I am so excited to hear to cool stuff, but don't want you to have to bend over backwards to do it!

Gill, it's no big deal. You might get a call while I'm on the bus to the hotel, but I'll definitely call you and give you the highlights. Besides, it'll be cool to put a voice to the face. And as of right now, I'm not planning to take my computer with me. So email might not be a real viable option.

Here is my schedule for Leadership. Ann it looks like you will be stuck with me in 3 of the 4 classes!!!!

Getting to Yes
Train to Retain ew Consultants A
Promote to Director... Post Haste
Boost Cluster Bookings

I can't wait. I am going to start packing my bags to make sure I don't forget anything. Does anyone have any tips to what we shold definately bring with us. I went out this weekend and bought a new outfit for the formal dinner on Tuesday night!!!

OK Ann, I am excited to hear from you!!

I am with ALL of you ~ I can't wiat to get there..

Here is my line-up:

1/9 ~ Train to Retain 11:15

1/9 ~ Booth Build Business 2:15
(I'm not giving the class ~ but keep your eye out for the BOOTH COUPON I use)... I was asked by the instructor if she could use it....
1/9 ~ Getting to "YES" 4:15

1/10 ~ Attract, Inform, Invite 9:00

So - it looks like I too will be in workshops with fellow cheffers....DON'T FORGET Ann's fab pins!!!

Gina--Please post it here. I'm still waiting to get a coupon sheet used by an instructor in a National Conference class. Pretty please with Sugar on top and a piece of Stoneware :)

If you would prefer do it after conference, but please (PLEASE) post it here.

Ok ladies, I earned FD after the registeration period was over so how do I know when to get my classes? Thanks, Michelle

pcgogetter said:
Ok ladies, I earned FD after the registeration period was over so how do I know when to get my classes? Thanks, Michelle

I second that question. I think we'll get to select classes at the onsite registration. But since we earned FD after the initial registration, which price do we have to pay: $175 or $225? Does anyone know?

you will have to pay 225 because you missed the deadline for early registration. And I am assuming they will have list of what classes still have availability for you to pick from when you register. I know some classes are full.

Here's part of an e-mail I received from HO:

Seize the opportunity of Leadership! You only need two recruits to attend in Dallas on Jan. 8-10. You can even register on-site, with signed Independent Consultant Agreements in hand, for the special price of only $175!

Do I understand this correctly? If you promote to FD after the early registration date, you can register for the early bird price. Is that how anyone else read it?

It is only $175 on site!

Oh ok, I am sorry. The must have decided to change it then. Thats great for you guys!1

Here is my schedule..... (then I'll have to go through and see who might be in them with me:) )

Boost Cluster Bookings B 01/09/2007 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM $0.00
Coaching for Results 01/09/2007 02:15 PM - 03:45 PM $0.00
Grow a Big Team 01/09/2007 04:15 PM - 05:45 PM $0.00
Getting to "Yes" 01/10/2007 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM $0.00

jwpamp said:
Cat, I am in one with you...

Here is my schedule:

Boost Your Cluster Bookings (B) 11:15- 12:45

Coaching for Results 2:15 - 3: 45

Train to Retain (B) 4:15 - 5:45

Attract, Inform, Invite 9:00- 10:30

So excited to learn, and then come home and use it!
Hi Janice-
Looks like we're in the first two together. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Ange - looks like you're in the first one with us too! Cool!:cool:

Look for me in the video!!!Ok....one last post....I don't think I've ever posted three times in a row. :eek:

I changed my picture/avatar so you Leadership attendees know what I look like. I'll keep my eyes peeled for fellow cheffers. Look for me in one of those videos during the opening session....I THINK that's when it'll be! The HO came and filmed one of my Cooking Shows a couple months ago to use as footage in one of those montage videos. They said it would be used in the one that is a review of 2006 or something like that. I'm sure it'll be a brief clip. I forget what I was wearing, but I think it was a black/white striped shirt with my denim apron over it. What fun! I can't wait for Sunday when I leave for Leadership. I need a break from here and to get recharged in my business for the new year!:D

Becky I will look for you in the video, and yell & scream!!!I love your pic, not what I pictured you looking like!

Arrg, I wish I had a schedule! I'm registering on site with second agreement in hand. I really want the "Getting to Yes" class, since that seems to be my major issue. Hope it doesn't fill up too bad...

Okay I changed my pic, so it's a little better than the last one. I am not a good picture taker. Some people just have a good picture smile, not me. So this is the best that you get & my hair will mostly likely be pulled back!

pamperedalf said:
Becky I will look for you in the video, and yell & scream!!!

I love your pic, not what I pictured you looking like!
Cool, thanks!! That's funny.....I usually don't have the right picture of someone in my mind either. It's going to be so hard to spot people just from those little pictures anyway, so hopefully the buttons will help. I'll try to study the pictures before I go. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LoisCuller
  • jentapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies