• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business: Take a Break from CS on September 5 and See the Impact!

In summary, Lisa will try to stay off of CS on Friday, but Josiah will be with Mamaw and Paige will have her computer lighted up with candles.
ChefLisa
Who has the guts to stay off CS on Friday, September 5?

CS has distracted me too much these past few days. While I enjoy every moment, I know it truly does not build my business nor help my family.

I will be back, but I am taking tomorrow off from it. When I get the urge to open up the site, I will take the time to make phone calls instead.

Do you have all of the shows you want for September and October? If not, I challenge you to stay off for the one day and make phone calls. Call people who cancelled a show and said they want to reschedule, call people who have purchased cookware in the past or just make customer care calls. Let's see how it could change your business.

Anyone want to give it a try?

Hi Lisa! I will give it a try...but no guarantee that I'll be successful in my attempt. :) I have my open house on Sunday, so I need to get a LOT of things done in the next two days in preparation. Hopefully I can stay off here for 24 hours (just to prove that I can) and get as much done as possible, especially since DH is actually off work and home to help with the kids so I can run errands without two toddlers slowing me down (load them in the car, take them out of the car, load them in the car, take them out of the car...yikes!!!). Good luck!!!

Go Katie! Good luck on your Open House!

I could, but probably won't. I WILL be cooking dessert tomorrow night to take to my Saturday a.m. Fall Kick-off Cluster meeting. I have a guest coming with. She is a not-now but "someday" lead.

janetupnorth said:
I could, but probably won't. I WILL be cooking dessert tomorrow night to take to my Saturday a.m. Fall Kick-off Cluster meeting. I have a guest coming with. She is a not-now but "someday" lead.

Good luck with her. If she is willing to go to the kick-off, she is thinking harder about it than she is willing to admit. Please make sure you have a Consultants Agreement with you just in case.

ChefLisa said:
Good luck with her. If she is willing to go to the kick-off, she is thinking harder about it than she is willing to admit. Please make sure you have a Consultants Agreement with you just in case.

Oh, there will be one in the van. ;)

She loves the products so who knows...either way it'll be a fun day!

Besides, my ED lives 3 miles from where she is holding our meeting, I'm SURE she'd run get one for me!

Not planning to stay off of here for 24 hours, but I have a show at my house on Friday night. A host asked if she could have her show at my house instead of hers. Okay. Now I'm cleaning like a maniac, but I keep stopping to check out the political threads. Gotta love 'em. I may not have time to be on here, but I'm not committing to stop. I like it here.

I'm a gutless wonder ....That said ... I'll be busy taking my car into the shop to be looked at and getting ready for my open house ... I'll try to squeeze some calls in too ...

I did pretty well in the morning...the problem is that my FT job is slow and I don't have a lot of follow up from summer shows. My first fall show is Thursday.

I shall give it my best, though!

I'll be at my DD's most of the day helping with the baby and helping her clean when the 2 yo and baby both sleep. My 2 yo grandson's birthday party is Saturday and several relatives are coming. She is expecting around 20 so you can imagine...some with children etc so it may be a little chaotic! Josiah will spend his usual "Friday night Date Night with Mamaw" so that will help as well! I don't get to do anything but pop in and check out a few of the "more popular posts" if I am at Ali's... I do light Candles for Paige from her computer so I can have 10.

I have guts, but I will be on here tomorrow- I took about 2+ weeks "off" from the internet and from TV- so I'm rewarding myself with a little time on CS and some TV---next week I'll be back to limiting my time on the computer and in front of the TV... Have fun for those of you that stay away!!!

I try to post here on the 3-2-1 thread everyday because it holds me accoutable. I seldom post on non-business threads these days here. With discipline, this site is a business builder as opposed to getting sucked in and being a business killer.

No thanks I'm fine here :)

I probably won't be on much for today other than this am. I will be busy with my DH who has taken the day off to spend with me. I will also be working to fix a dessert for our church End of Summer Bash at the park Saturday evening.

I'm with ya Lisa! I have been browsing around waayy too much this week and I have people I should have been calling... Friday, everytime I want to log on here I'm going to make a phone call!!!

Nope. I don't have the guts to do that. Not even going to try. :)

Well, since I'm at my FT job and couldn't make calls anyway, I will be sneaking on here once in a while, just because things are a little slow.

Good luck to those who are planning to stay away and good luck with all your phone calls, open houses, parties and cluster meetings! :)

I hope those who chose to abstain from CS today made great strides in their business and made oodles of contacts!(Obviously I'm not one of them--LOL! But, I'll be working my business and making my contacts anyway.)

PChefPEI said:
Well, since I'm at my FT job and couldn't make calls anyway, I will be sneaking on here once in a while, just because things are a little slow.

Good luck to those who are planning to stay away and good luck with all your phone calls, open houses, parties and cluster meetings! :)

Me too!!
Most of time spent on CS is while I am work at my FT job, so I can't be making PC calls anyways. I don't get on here too much in the evenings, as much as I'd like to!!

Me too. I usually check in during my FT job between patients. Don't spend mcuh time on in the evening.

pampcheflisa said:
Me too!!
Most of time spent on CS is while I am work at my FT job, so I can't be making PC calls anyways. I don't get on here too much in the evenings, as much as I'd like to!!

Same here.

I did it! I stayed off the computer altogether for MOST of the day (just checked email and added an order to P3), off CS the whole day, made some phone calls, ran most of my errands to get ready for my open house on Sunday. I even put together 60 goody bags with candy and my business card to give to anyone who stops by my open house (60 is very optimistic, but I figure whatever is left over I can make some more and then use those for Halloween handouts!). I'm on today to look for recipe ideas, but getting off in a moment to get my house cleaned up. :)

sklay723 said:
I did it! I stayed off the computer altogether for MOST of the day (just checked email and added an order to P3), off CS the whole day, made some phone calls, ran most of my errands to get ready for my open house on Sunday. I even put together 60 goody bags with candy and my business card to give to anyone who stops by my open house (60 is very optimistic, but I figure whatever is left over I can make some more and then use those for Halloween handouts!). I'm on today to look for recipe ideas, but getting off in a moment to get my house cleaned up. :)

Congratulations! I stayed off until very late in the evening. I could not contact customers at that time anyway!

Way to go Lisa and Katie. I get drawn back here every so often and the Files are amazing. This is such a talented group of people, but I am a little sick of the...mess of it all right now. I think I'm going to be an official lurker.

sklay723 said:

ChefLisa said:
Congratulations! I stayed off until very late in the evening. I could not contact customers at that time anyway!

Congrats Ladies! I made myself do phone calls Friday and again on Sunday when I was tempted to check this thread! It felt pretty good to work my business and now I think each time I have the urge to come on here I'm going to stop and make calls first, then reward myself with some CS after my calls! Thanks!

1. What is the "Boost Your Business" event?

The "Boost Your Business" event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on September 5th. It encourages consultants to take a break from their usual business activities and focus on self-care and personal development.

2. How will taking a break from CS benefit my business?

Taking a break from CS (customer service) allows consultants to recharge and focus on their own well-being. This can lead to increased motivation, productivity, and creativity in their business.

3. Is the event mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the event is not mandatory. However, it is highly recommended for consultants to participate in order to see the potential impact on their business.

4. What activities can I do during the break from CS?

There are many activities that consultants can do during the break from CS. Some suggestions include practicing self-care activities, setting goals for personal development, and attending virtual workshops or events hosted by Pampered Chef.

5. Will there be any resources or support provided during the event?

Yes, Pampered Chef will be providing resources and support for consultants during the event. This may include virtual workshops, self-care tips, and access to a community of other consultants participating in the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
AJPratt