• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking a Break From Cs for a While....

In summary, Beth is addicted to Chef Success and is sorry for hijacking Kelly's thread. She will miss Kelly on the site, but understands that Kelly needs to take a break.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I really enjoy the time I spend reading and posting here on CS. One of the things that has drawn me into wanting to become a director is the fact that I love to help others achieve success, so I enjoy being able to help others on here by posting answers or encouragement.

But, I am noticing that I am not focusing on my family, my health, or my business very much any more. I have allowed myself to "drift" through the days without goals or accomplishing much. That IS CHANGING! I started back using my treadmill yesterday, (my health) but I also need to focus on spending more time with my family, especially my husband, who I fear has been left by me out to dangle without support. Please PRAY FOR ME, specifically that I would: Put God FIRST, take care of my FAMILY SECOND, and my health and business THIRD.

So, I am taking a break from checking this board for a while. I will miss this terribly, but it is something that I know I must do in order to get my priorities straightened around.

If anyone needs anything specifically (I am in the process of selling a couple of things to people on here) please don't PM me....email me directly at [email protected]

TIA for your prayers!
:)
Kelly

Well, it seems like you know what you need to do, so I'll bet you'll be back on track in no time! You'll be in my prayers! Good Luck!

That is great for you Kelly! I mean not that you have gotten off track, but that you have realized it and are working to get yourself back on the right track! Good luck and thank you for your prayers for my mom. :)

Kelly... you'll be missed but I admire you! Prayers ascend!
Be blessed,

We'll miss you, Kelly. But you gotta do what you gotta do!

{{{hugs}}}

jenniferknapp said:
That is great for you Kelly! I mean not that you have gotten off track, but that you have realized it and are working to get yourself back on the right track! Good luck and thank you for your prayers for my mom. :)
Jennifer~

I am subscribed to the thread about your Mom, so I just read your post. She will remain in my prayers!

Thanks to all of you for your prayers....this site is such a blessing to me!
:)

Kelly, I will miss you on here, I totally understand. I myself how found that it is too easy to be distracted when you are on this site...not to offend anyone here, I love this site and everyone on it..it is very helpful and alot of fun but I need to make calls!!!
I wish you the best on becoming director. I can't wait til conference, I hope to met you and walk the stage together!!! I am so close...
and please put your health second with your family :) My day job is in the health profession and I too put that last but it is very important and a priority!!!
Will miss you :(

Take the time that you need. I think at times everyone needs a break from one thing or another in order to get priorities straight!! HUGS to you!

Come back when you "need" us or e-mail us...we'll be around! :)

Best of Luck Kelly. We will miss you. My prayers are with you!

I have to make myself stay off here too somedays b/c I do most of my posting from work and it causes me to get slack.

don't stay away too long! (When I need to limit my time on CS, I set my timer and then sign off when it beeps.)

legacypc46 said:
don't stay away too long! (When I need to limit my time on CS, I set my timer and then sign off when it beeps.)

Thats a GREAT idea...Thanks....;)

Take care Kelly I will miss you..... I understand about the family thing.... I had to do that to a couple of weeks ago... big hugs!!!

Good luck!! We will be looking forward to you joining us again when you are ready!

Stop by anytime! As I recently learned, you don't have to be on here 24/7!

AJPratt said:
What?:confused: :eek: You DON'T???:confused: Well, DH will be glad to hear that one!

Shhhhhhh...don't TELL him!

cmdtrgd said:
Shhhhhhh...don't TELL him!
You think I'm nuts???

:rolleyes:

My name is Beth and I am addicted to Chef Success...

Sorry, Kelly! I didn't mean to hijack your thread but see what you're going to miss?!

Good luck Kelly! I'll be praying for you as well. We'll miss you but do what you have to do!

AJPratt said:

Ha! Crazy isn't it? I've realized this recently too...;)
Good luck Kelly:)

AJPratt said:
Trust me, this place is not well populated at 3 in the morning. At that time of day though, there's usually one or two of us here.

I refuse to get up any earlier just to keep you people company. :rolleyes:

Yeah. Me, too.

wait-- there's a 3 in the morning now?

Mark Lowery (a Christian comedian) says he was shocked to discover there is a 5 in the morning. He also says that some Christians get up that early to pray. He thinks that's wrong. Those people are cutting into Chinese people's time.

raebates said:
Mark Lowery (a Christian comedian) says he was shocked to discover there is a 5 in the morning. He also says that some Christians get up that early to pray. He thinks that's wrong. Those people are cutting into Chinese people's time.

LOL! What routine was that from - I missed it!

My favorite is...

"My favorite verse in the Bible is...'it came to pass'...(pause - laughter)...it came to pass, it didn't come to stay. Had a bad year last year, don't worry, it'll pass...have a good year last year? Don't worry, it too will pass..."

That still makes me smile and remember that trials (and blessings) are only for awhile and things will change...

raebates said:

Too funny:D :D I'll have to remind DH of that one. He's the early riser, and I'm a night owl!

Mark Lowery is great. I can't remember which of his things (cd's, dvds, etc.) has the stuff about early morning. I do remember that it's part of his rountine about how it's not about feeling saved. He says at 6 a.m. he doesn't feel saved. Thankfully, being saved isn't about a feeling.

One of my favorite lines is "Whether you got dunked, dipped, or sprinkled, if Jesus isn't in heart, all you got was wet."

Ah, yes. Another thread successfully hijacked. See what Kelly's missing?

1. Why are you taking a break from CS?

As a scientist, I have come to realize that I have been neglecting my family, health, and business while spending time on CS. In order to refocus and prioritize my responsibilities, I have decided to take a break from the platform.

2. How will this break benefit you?

This break will allow me to spend more time with my family and take care of my health, both of which are important for my overall well-being. It will also give me the opportunity to refocus on my business and set goals to achieve success.

3. How long will the break last?

The length of my break is not predetermined. I will return to CS when I feel that I have achieved a better balance between my responsibilities and my time on the platform.

4. How can we contact you during your break?

You can still reach me through email at [email protected]. However, I kindly ask that you limit your contact to urgent matters only as I will not be checking this board for a while.

5. Will you be returning to CS after your break?

I do plan on returning to CS, as it is a platform that I enjoy and find fulfilling. However, my return will depend on when I feel ready and able to balance my time on the platform with my other responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
akggirl
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
AJPratt