• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catching Up While Staying Busy: A Message from CS

In summary, "Catching Up While Staying Busy" is a blog series by Pampered Chef that offers tips and advice on how to stay organized and efficient while managing a busy life. The series covers topics such as meal planning, time management, and decluttering, and is updated regularly with new content. Customers are also encouraged to submit their own tips and tricks, and to share the series with friends and family.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all! I'm just trying to catch up a bit. Computer time is very limited now for me but I'm accomplishing so many more things that I guess that is a good thing. I MISS all of you and I am trying to slide on here often enough to grab flyers and things and keep up just a bit whenever I can. I signed 3 people this month so that's been the excitement business wise for me... My Sept. is not where it should be due to a few shows rearranging so I guess that will be on my agenda for Tuesday! My first thought when I have any questions is still CS! Y'all are the greatest! I am praying tonight for all those in the path of the Hurricane and for those who must be present in harms way to help others. I think we should all pray the storm just dies right out! Hey... it can happen! Y'all have a blessed Labor Day and a SUPER week!

Hi Diane! Thanks for checking in! You are continually an inspiration!

Hmmm..."quiverful" says she misses us.I hope the quiver empties before her aim improves.

Hey there Diane!

Glad to see you, you are always a breath of fresh air around here...have a wonderful weekend!

Love ya!
Kelly

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hmmm..."quiverful" says she misses us.

I hope the quiver empties before her aim improves.

:) If I hit ya... you'll KNOW IT!!!!!!! :)

Good to hear from you again Diane. I saw you 'walk' on my DVD. Wahoo!

Isn' that DVD so cool! What a nice way to bring the memory to life and show our families!

Hey Diane great to hear from you! Congrats on the recruits!!

1. What is "Catching Up While Staying Busy: A Message from CS"?

"Catching Up While Staying Busy" is a blog series created by Pampered Chef to help our customers stay organized and efficient while juggling their busy lives. Our Customer Service team shares tips, tricks, and advice on how to catch up on tasks while staying on top of your daily responsibilities.

2. What kind of topics are covered in the "Catching Up While Staying Busy" series?

The series covers a wide range of topics, including meal planning, time management, decluttering, and more. Our goal is to provide practical and actionable advice to help you stay on top of your tasks and make your life a little bit easier.

3. How often is the "Catching Up While Staying Busy" series updated?

We strive to update the series regularly with new and helpful content. You can expect to see a new post every 1-2 weeks, so be sure to check back often for the latest tips and advice.

4. Can I submit my own tips and tricks for the "Catching Up While Staying Busy" series?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and welcome any tips or advice you have for staying organized and efficient. You can submit your suggestions through our contact form or by reaching out to us on social media.

5. Can I share the "Catching Up While Staying Busy" series with my friends and family?

Of course! We encourage you to share the series with anyone who may find it helpful. You can easily share our blog posts through social media or by sending them a link to our blog. We want to help as many people as possible catch up and stay busy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • chefheather
  • General Chat
Replies