• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Miss Me if I Don't Renew My Pampered Chef CS Subscription?

In summary, Wadesgirl will not be renewing her CS subscription due to personal reasons and the website being a distraction. She will miss everyone and is willing to share her email through PM. She is unsure when her subscription will end, so if anyone wants her email, they should act fast. She wishes everyone good luck and hopes to come back in the future. She found PC through internet searching and has been inspired by the positive community. Many have contributed to her support and understanding, and she will miss their insight and comments. She thanks everyone for their contributions and wishes them well.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm due to renew my CS subscription and I won't be doing it. Too many things have been going on in my personal life that I need to focus on and this website can be very distracting sometimes. I will miss everyone here but if you want my email address, please PM me. I don't know when my subscription will run out so do it fast if you want it!

Good luck! Please come back when you can!

We will miss you but I can understand needing to make yourself take a step back!

all the best!

Aw, I'll miss you. But I can certainly relate!

I'll miss you Wadesgirl!!

Best of Luck !!!!!! You will be missed!!!!!!!!

Oh Wadesgirl, we sure will miss you! But I completely understand! Come back soon!

We'll miss you. Best wishes.

Sweetie...You will sorely be missed!
Who am I going to have to kick me in the behind???

good luck with everything!

krzymomof4 said:
Sweetie...You will sorely be missed!
Who am I going to have to kick me in the behind???

There will always be someone else! Or PM me with your email and I'll keep tabs that way.

I love PC so much and it has been so inspiring to my life! I found this website before I signed because I was doing internet searching on the business. People on here had so much postive things to say that I just had to sign up for PC. I still took me months of reading partial posts before I signed up for CS and I am so glad I did. I had a few rough months with support that I think CS helped me out without me even realizing it. There are a lot of great ladies and gentlemen on here that I'm glad I've gotten to know and met some of you at conference!

Best of luck!! You will be missed!!!

Oh no, I am so sorry, but do understand. We hope you will be in a better place sometime and join us again.

On the plus side of this site being a distraction and an addiction...isn't it wonderful to have a place to go where you know that there will (98% of the time) be support, understanding and caring.

We will certainly miss you and thank you for all that you contribute. Best wishes to you!:chef:

Will miss all of your insight on topics. Best of luck to you!

Good luck, take care, you know where to find us...

Thank you so much for all of your posts. Even though I just joined, I appreciate all who share thier wisdom and comments.
I hope things work out for you.

Bye Wadesgirl :( You'll be missed around here.

but who's gonna pick on me when I spend money I shouldn't be spending??? ;)

seriously - I'll miss you around here and I hope things get better for you!

redsoxgirl said:
but who's gonna pick on me when I spend money I shouldn't be spending??? ;)

seriously - I'll miss you around here and I hope things get better for you!

Oh, things aren't down, just need to keep on track on what's more important in life.

I gave up after I heard how many surprise boxes you bought!

ugh - I know.... I have to scrounge up money for the new fall stuff.

Well, I still hope you get what you need/want :)

You will be missed. Good luck!

What is "Just Wanted to Let You Know..."?

"Just Wanted to Let You Know..." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of heartfelt and humorous messages on kitchen and entertaining items. These products are perfect for gift-giving or adding a personal touch to your own kitchen.

What types of products are included in the "Just Wanted to Let You Know..." line?

The "Just Wanted to Let You Know..." line includes a variety of kitchen and entertaining items such as cutting boards, serving platters, mugs, and more. Each product features a unique message that is sure to make your loved ones smile.

Can I personalize the messages on "Just Wanted to Let You Know..." products?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer personalization for the messages on our "Just Wanted to Let You Know..." products. However, we are constantly updating our product line, so keep an eye out for any changes in the future!

Are the messages on "Just Wanted to Let You Know..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "Just Wanted to Let You Know..." products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the longevity of the message on the product.

Can I purchase "Just Wanted to Let You Know..." products in bulk for an event or party?

Yes, we offer bulk purchasing options for our "Just Wanted to Let You Know..." products. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hmolah
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies