• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving 15K and Anticipating My First Conference: A Reflection

In summary, Kathy hit 15K in sales for the TPC year, so she will get a 15K button or pin at her first conference this summer. She is looking for any amount of positive after a weird weekend, and is happy dancing. At conference, she will get a pin if she has a certain amount of sales between last July 1 and this June 30. Her name will be in the next Consultant News.
Kathytnt
Looks like I just hit 15K for the TPC year so hopefully I will get a 15K button or pin at my first conference this summer

Kewl - I am looking for any amount of positive after a weird weekend

:cool:

Kathy~

Congratulations!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your raise!!!:)

woo hoo! :D

Yippee! Enjoy that extra 2%... man it's nice!

Kathytnt said:
Looks like I just hit 15K for the TPC year so hopefully I will get a 15K button or pin at my first conference this summer

Kewl - I am looking for any amount of positive after a weird weekend

:cool:
Actually your director will get a silver whisk to present to you and like someone said you get a 2% raise on all sales starting the month after you achieve the $15,000. WOO HOO!!

At conference you get a pin if you have a certain amount of sales between last July 1 and this June 30. I think it's $16, $32... but I'm sure I'll be corrected if that isn't correct.

OH! AND your name will be in the next Consultant News!!

They give this recognition immediately - don't wait for conference for that!

Yeah! I am working very hard toward my 15K. I am 2/3 of the way there and want to get there by September when business will really pick up.

Great Job!

Yeah you! Enjoy your raise too!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! That Is Awesome!!!!

Great job!!

Way - To - Go!!!!!

Happy dancin' for ya and with ya!

That is great!!! WTG!!

Congrats. Way to go Kathy.

CongratsCongrats on getting your raise!!!! Just do everything you can not to go inactive!!!

My goal is to get to $15000 by the end of the year. I would have been over half way there by now but I went inactive last year and lost all those sales points. I will do it this year!!!

Related to Achieving 15K and Anticipating My First Conference: A Reflection

1. What is "I Got My 15K"?

"I Got My 15K" is a popular reward program offered by Pampered Chef to their consultants for reaching a sales goal of $15,000 in a single month. It is a way for the company to recognize and reward their hardworking consultants for their achievements.

2. How do I qualify for "I Got My 15K"?

To qualify for "I Got My 15K", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and reach a sales goal of $15,000 in a single month. This sales goal can be achieved through online sales, parties, or a combination of both.

3. What are the benefits of "I Got My 15K"?

The main benefit of "I Got My 15K" is the recognition and celebration of your hard work and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. In addition, you will also receive a special reward from the company, such as a free product or a bonus.

4. Can I participate in "I Got My 15K" every month?

Yes, you can participate and qualify for "I Got My 15K" every month. This reward program is designed to motivate and reward consultants for their consistent sales performance. Keep up the hard work and you can continue to enjoy the benefits of "I Got My 15K" every month.

5. How can I track my progress towards "I Got My 15K"?

You can track your progress towards "I Got My 15K" through your Pampered Chef consultant account. The website will show your current sales total for the month and how close you are to reaching the $15,000 goal. You can also contact your team leader or regional manager for updates on your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518