• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Is My Pampered Chef 1 Year Anniversary!

In summary, Jennifer has had a great year and has hit all of the mid-season levels. She has also earned three SS and a Bonus and has hit all of her personal goals.
jrstephens
And it has been awesome! I give God all the glory. He has blessed my business so much.;)

I earned all 3 SS and and Bonus. Every Sellathon I have gotten Level 1. I have hit all Mid-Season Levels and this time I got the HWC products. It has just be so great! I hist $15K in career sales last month.

I have gotten some great extra money to be able to do things for myself and my family. :D

Thank all of you on this board who have helped me this year with all your ideas and advice. And I know you will continue to help me.:cool:

I just wanted to say this has been a great year! And I am looking forward to many more PC years:p

Happy anniversary!

WOO HOO Way to go! Happy Anniversary to you!

Happy Anniversary Jennifer!

Happy Anniversary Jennifer - great going on your first year - wish you continued success!

Way To Go!!!
CONGRATS!!!!

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations and GOOD JOB!

Happy anniversary. You sure have had a great year. You've also been a great resource and support around here, so thanks for being on the forum. :D

That's just awesome for you! I hope I can say the same as you at my one year anniversary. :)

I see a lot of you reach "level 1" but what exactly does that mean? I'm still so green at this!

Many of the "rewards/incentives" have 3 levels. 1st level is the lowest leve, 2nd is the middle, and 3rd level is the top.

For example, when it was sell-a-thon month to earn the new spring products - level 1 sales ($1250) recieved a few of the spring products, level 2 recieved more spring products, and level 3 got everything except the new stockpot (I think).

HTH

Okay, thanks Tasha!

Happy PC Anniversary, Jennifer!

Happy Anniversary to you and many more to come!

Congrats! You have been very blessed!

Related to Today Is My Pampered Chef 1 Year Anniversary!

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant for 1 year?

As a Pampered Chef consultant for 1 year, you have access to a variety of benefits such as a higher commission rate, advanced training opportunities, and the ability to earn free products through our incentive programs. Additionally, you have built a strong customer base and have likely established yourself as a trusted resource for kitchen tools and recipes.

How can I celebrate my 1 year anniversary as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many ways to celebrate your 1 year anniversary with Pampered Chef! You could host a celebratory party with your customers and showcase some of your favorite products and recipes. You could also treat yourself to a special gift or attend one of our national or regional conferences to connect with other consultants and learn new skills.

What tips do you have for staying motivated as a Pampered Chef consultant for 1 year?

Staying motivated as a Pampered Chef consultant for 1 year can be challenging, but there are a few things you can do to keep your enthusiasm and drive going. First, set achievable goals for yourself and celebrate when you reach them. Second, connect with other consultants through our online community and share success stories and tips. Lastly, remember why you joined Pampered Chef and the joy it brings you to help others in the kitchen.

How has being a Pampered Chef consultant for 1 year impacted your life?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant for 1 year can have a positive impact on your life in many ways. You may have developed new skills in sales, time management, and cooking. You may have also built strong relationships with your customers and fellow consultants. Additionally, the income and rewards you have earned through your hard work can provide financial stability and opportunities for personal growth.

What advice do you have for new Pampered Chef consultants as they approach their 1 year anniversary?

Congratulations on reaching your 1 year anniversary with Pampered Chef! As you approach this milestone, my advice for you is to continue to stay connected and engaged with your customers and fellow consultants. Keep setting goals and challenging yourself to grow and learn. And most importantly, never forget the impact you have on others by sharing the joy of cooking and quality kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies
Views
twinkie10