• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Anniversary: Celebrating 1 Year with TPC and My Amazing Director!

In summary, Heather celebrated her 1 year anniversary by closing her last show and earning a nice paycheck.
heat123
Silver Member
To me!!:D
I just got an e-card from my up up line Director Shan Eisler (Big Hauncho)! Nothing from my 1st line recruiter-Director yet. I thought that was soo cool of her!! Where some people don't get anything from their directors. How nice of her! I totally didn't even realize today was my acutal 1 year ! HOw funny is that!

I just can't believe it's been a whole year already! Thanks CS this place was what inspired me to join TPC and where I found my Director!:)
You all are wonderful!!!! I could not have succeeded this far with out this place!;)

Happy anniversary. That is great that your upline director sent you an e-card.

Congrats To You!!!!!
Many Many More!!!!!

heat123 said:
To me!!:D
I just got an e-card from my up up line Director Shan Eisler (Big Hauncho)! Nothing from my 1st line recruiter-Director yet. I thought that was soo cool of her!! Where some people don't get anything from their directors. How nice of her! I totally didn't even realize today was my acutal 1 year ! HOw funny is that!

I just can't believe it's been a whole year already! Thanks CS this place was what inspired me to join TPC and where I found my Director!:)
You all are wonderful!!!! I could not have succeeded this far with out this place!;)

Congrats to you Heather!!!!! Shan is my Director she is awesome isn't she.

bbauman07 said:
Congrats to you Heather!!!!! Shan is my Director she is awesome isn't she.

Thanks! From what I hear she is great. I'd love to meet her one day!!!:rolleyes:

Hi Heather!
I'm finally sitting down today to read through these threads and had to pipe in! Congrats on your first very exciting year!! I hope there are many more to come. You've done GREAT! It's hard to believe it's been a year, isn't it? That's cool that Shan sent you an e-card. Now that you mention it, you may see something coming in the mail for you.:) Just a little note. It's funny, it went out in the mail today on your anniversary. Congrats again!! You're awesome!:D

Thanks Becky! I was hoping to hear from you too! :O)

You're welcome. :) Isn't it crazy how fast a year goes by? I wish I could come out and celebrate your anniversary with you! We'll have to do it if you come out to conference in July.

OMG, that's like only 9 months away already! I guess I need to start saving up Huh!!!!

Ps. I closed my last show at $1462.72 Whooo-hooo totaling Sept at $3712.25 NICE!! Can't wait for that paycheck with my 2% raise included!!!! Yipeee. What a way to celebrate my 1 year anniversary month!!!!!!!

Related to Happy Anniversary: Celebrating 1 Year with TPC and My Amazing Director!

1. What is the significance of celebrating 1 year with TPC?

Celebrating 1 year with TPC means that you have successfully completed your first year as a consultant with Pampered Chef. It is a milestone that marks your dedication and hard work towards building your business and serving your customers.

2. How can I make the most out of my anniversary with TPC?

To make the most out of your anniversary with TPC, you can host a special event or sale to celebrate with your customers. You can also use this opportunity to reflect on your achievements and set new goals for the upcoming year.

3. Can I receive any special rewards or recognition for my anniversary with TPC?

Yes, as a consultant with TPC, you can earn special rewards and recognition for your anniversary. This may include exclusive product discounts, recognition on TPC's social media platforms, or a special gift from your director.

4. How has your director contributed to your success in the past year?

Your director plays a crucial role in your success as a consultant. They provide guidance, support, and training to help you grow your business and achieve your goals. They also celebrate your achievements and milestones, such as your 1-year anniversary with TPC.

5. What are the future opportunities for growth and development with TPC after celebrating 1 year?

After celebrating 1 year with TPC, you can continue to grow and develop your business by hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and expanding your team. You can also take advantage of TPC's training and resources to enhance your skills and knowledge as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
michelled
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • hcjeep
  • General Chat
Replies