• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can you turn your fear into fun with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation was about celebrating a one year anniversary with Pampered Chef and giving advice to those who are hesitant to join due to market saturation or living in a small town. The main message was to not let those factors hold you back and to just go for it and have fun with the business. Congratulations were also given to the person celebrating their anniversary.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Happy Anniversary to me, Happy Anniversary to me!!!! :sing: It is my 1 year Anniversary with PC (about 15 years in the making)!!!!After riding the fence for many, many years and going through many mini seasons of life, and MUCH research, I signed a year ago.It has been a fun year and I look forward to more.For those riding the fence - aw...just do it - it's a blast. You won't know what's there until you try.For those in small town and worried about market - just do it - it is all what YOU make it.A girl at work here signed on 2/1 (found out yesterday)...she is in a different cluster and there are 20 of them in our small town of 8,000-10,000 plus my recruiter and myself. That is 22 consultants with only 10,000 people!!!! YIKES! But know what? It is all what you put into it. I was happy with my sales last year, and so was my recruiter with hers. Some of those consultants earned trips even some just earned free products. Don't fear where you live or how many there are around - just go do it for your family and HAVE A BLAST WITH IT!!!! :D

Congrats! Also, great advice too. I also live in a "small town"... well small for Southern California. I often have potentials asking me "how many consultants are in the area". I always tell them it doesn't matter, it is what you make of it.

Congrats Janet!!!

Yeah Janet; love your post!
Congrats on your anniversary:balloon: :balloon: Time flies when you're having fun, huh?!!
And you think that's a small town---my town only has about 4500 people!

Congratulations!!

Way to go Janet! Seems like you have been a regular contributor here for WAY MORE than a year!!

Congratulations!!! Even though I just signed I know what an accomplishment that is. :thumbup:

Congrats! :D

Congrats, Janet! (Sorry...no cute smilies!) You hit the nail on the head...fence sitters can come up with tons of reasons why it won't work (saturated market, blah, blah, blah) but if you want them...bookings are out there..and your business can be anything you want it to be.

Someone on here has/had the signature line....

You can have the results you say you want, or you can have all the reason why you can't have them. But you can't have both. Reasons or Results...you get to choose!

I have typed that up and have it hanging on the wall above my desk!

Yea Janet! congratulations, and I am so glad you decided to just go for it! We are all blessed to have you here!

KellyTheChef said:

Way to go Janet! Seems like you have been a regular contributor here for WAY MORE than a year!!
I was thinking the same thing!!! And then I looked at her number of posts and was like "dang!!!" LOL!
Congrats Janet:balloon:

Congrats on your one year anniversary. It does seem like you've been with us longer - it's all that knowledge:chef: .

Here's to many more years!

Congrats Janet!! :chef: :balloon: :balloon:

MissChef said:
I was thinking the same thing!!! And then I looked at her number of posts and was like "dang!!!" LOL!
Congrats Janet:balloon:
I guess I talk too much. :blushing: ;) I've always been the "find an answer in 30 seconds or less" type person and try to keep very well read and informed on topics. I used to be like Ann full of useful AND useless information, but since 2 kids the trivia has been replaced with more important information or schedules or stuff with them. (Besides kids suck brain cells - LOL - that's why I stopped at 2 - need to have my sanity when I get old).After being a VERY GOOD customer and host for many consultants and friends and relatives I came to know PC very well and did lots of reading and research before I joined so I felt "way ahead" of the game as a consultant. My ED has commented also that I'm the only person she's seen start out training others and even her!I love to teach and help.Thanks to you all too for being a great, supportive group. I've met a few in person and look forward to meeting many more someday!!!!

janetupnorth said:
I guess I talk too much. :blushing: ;)

I've always been the "find an answer in 30 seconds or less" type person and try to keep very well read and informed on topics.

I used to be like Ann full of useful AND useless information, but since 2 kids the trivia has been replaced with more important information or schedules or stuff with them. (Besides kids suck brain cells - LOL - that's why I stopped at 2 - need to have my sanity when I get old).

After being a VERY GOOD customer and host for many consultants and friends and relatives I came to know PC very well and did lots of reading and research before I joined so I felt "way ahead" of the game as a consultant. My ED has commented also that I'm the only person she's seen start out training others and even her!

I love to teach and help.

Thanks to you all too for being a great, supportive group. I've met a few in person and look forward to meeting many more someday!!!!

We really need to make sure we get to sit together at our banquet!

ChefBeckyD said:
We really need to make sure we get to sit together at our banquet!

It's a date - don't tell my hubby! ;)

1. What is "I Almost Forgot!!!!!" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef products?

"I Almost Forgot!!!!!" is a popular cookbook written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It features over 150 recipes using Pampered Chef products and highlights the versatility and convenience of our kitchen tools.

2. Is "I Almost Forgot!!!!!" suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, "I Almost Forgot!!!!!" is perfect for beginners! The recipes are easy to follow and require minimal cooking experience. Plus, the book includes helpful tips and tricks to make cooking a breeze.

3. Can I purchase "I Almost Forgot!!!!!" at a discounted price as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase "I Almost Forgot!!!!!" at a discounted price through our consultant website. Simply log in and browse our selection of cookbooks.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for "I Almost Forgot!!!!!"?

Occasionally, we offer special promotions or discounts for "I Almost Forgot!!!!!" through our website or social media channels. Be sure to follow us to stay updated on any deals!

5. Can I find "I Almost Forgot!!!!!" in bookstores or only through Pampered Chef?

"I Almost Forgot!!!!!" is only available through Pampered Chef. You can purchase it through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is not sold in bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • PCCHEFMichelle2014
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies