• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can you turn your wishes into reality?

In summary, Click for Cans™ is a campaign where visitors can click on their favorite NFL™ team on Chunky.com and a donation of Campbell's® Chunky™ soup will be made to a hunger relief charity on behalf of the team with the most clicks. The team with the most improvement in clicks from the previous year will also receive a donation of 2,007 cans. There is also a field goal kicking game on the website for additional points. This campaign runs until December 15, 2007.
DebPC
Staff member
Go For The GoalAn instructor for a company called American Diversified, instructs his business associates by pointing out that anyone can wish for something and most people do. However, only a few 3%, know that a precise plan, backed with burning desire is the only way to achievement. Do this with the following steps:

DO IT WITH NO EXCUSES

1. Define your objectives in writing.

2. Develop clear, concise, step by step plans daily and set target dates.

3. Take ACTION towards your goals with determination. Do it with no excuses.

4. Write down what you’re willing to give in return-affirmations.

5. Evaluate yourself and plans daily!

He explains that failing is acceptable and that if you are not failing often, it’s a pure indication that you are playing it too safe. Take some chances in life, that’s how people succeed.

TAKING ACTION
Jim Culler, an instructor for a company called American Diversified, instructs his business associates by pointing out that anyone can wish for something and most people do. However, only a few 3%, know that a precise plan, backed with burning desire is the only way to achievement. Do this with the following steps:

DO IT WITH NO EXCUSES

Every once and awhile I share the opportunity with someone who swears they are going to conquer the world with Pampered Chef. They talk about everyone they know, the list is endless. They spend weeks studying all about the company and products. Next, they spend day after day getting ready. And as each day comes to a close, the results are the same: nothing. Preparation is important, but useless if not backed by action.
You may have heard the phrase “circulate to percolate”. It simply means get on the phone and get out and meet people that you can introduce to your business.
Make 5-10 calls each day to past customers, hostesses, friends and relatives. Use contacts at your child’s school, church, social and sports groups.
Take classes on your favorite hobby.
Join a homemaker’s club in your area or take cooking classes.
Use the 3 foot rule. Talk to anyone who comes within 3 feet of you. You can do this anywhere, the bank, grocery store, etc. Let your imagination run wild. There is no end to the ways you can meet new people. Have fun with it. If you are having fun, you will draw people to you.

I wanted you to know about Click for Cans™—a great way to help your favorite NFL™ team tackle hunger. Now through December 15, 2007, visit Chunky.com every day to click on your favorite NFL™ team. A donation of Campbell's® Chunky™ soup will be made to a hunger relief charity on behalf of the NFL™ team with the most clicks at the end of the competition. We'll also donate 2,007 cans on behalf of the team that shows the most improvement in the number of clicks from the year before!

just click on the link below and kick every day for a good cause.

http://www.chunky.com/clickforcansvote.aspx

I will click. And lets be sure to "bump" this thread so we all remember.

Attachments

• Heres What You Get 07.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 180
    27.5 KB · Views: 177
    27.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Value of Your Time 08 copy.doc
    28 KB · Views: 403
    28 KB · Views: 224
    28 KB · Views: 213
I clicked. If you click packers today you get 10 click bonus. EAch day is a different team.

Admin Greg said:
I clicked. If you click packers today you get 10 click bonus. EAch day is a different team.

That's right...SO MAKE SURE YOU CLICK TODAY!!!!

Nikkijo said:

I just clicked but for some reason when I was viewing the choices... there was only one choice! So I had no choice but to pick that team ;)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Nikki!

Carissidy said:
I just clicked but for some reason when I was viewing the choices... there was only one choice! So I had no choice but to pick that team ;)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Nikki!

Anytime! all of the choices should be on the right hand side..you may have to scroll down a little bit.

Nikkijo said:
Anytime! all of the choices should be on the right hand side..you may have to scroll down a little bit.

love ya Nikki but I only saw one "team" just joking with ya! ;)

Nikkijo said:

I clicked...but not the Packers...can you guess who I clicked...thank you for posting this...I would not have known without it....I plan on clicking everyday...and I agree that we need to keep bumping this thread.

I click for the Cowboys. They need to win something!

Clicked again Nikki!

I clicked again today!

I clicked too. Have yall played the Kicking game for more points? I made it at 10, 20, and 30 and missed at 40.

Ckicked again! I gotta try the kicking game! LOL

I too made 10, 20, 30, but missed at 40! :eek:

bumping!!

clicked again... is anyone else clicking? I also did the feild goel thing and got almost through them all!! Woo Hoo

AM I the only one clicking?

I clicked again! Nikki are you even participating in your own thread?
I kicked the field goal and made it all the way to 60 yards!

signs133.gif

I clicked for the Patriots today since they beat the Colts last night! YAHOO!! Go Patriots! I can't stand Peyton Manning.

I only made it to 30 yards. I wish they would let you play more!

I just wanted to bump this so that everyone remembers to do it again.

jrstephens said:
I clicked for the Patriots today since they beat the Colts last night! YAHOO!! Go Patriots! I can't stand Peyton Manning.

Woo Hoo thanks for clicking the Pats! LOL :cheerleader:

I clicked today! Did you?

I can't kick worth a flip today!

me either only made it to 30 yards today LOL

I made it to 40 yards today! YAHOO!!!

jrstephens said:

YAY! Clicked the Pats also! And yeah, only made it to 30 yards also! Have you made it all the way?

Carissidy said:
YAY! Clicked the Pats also! And yeah, only made it to 30 yards also! Have you made it all the way?

Nope to 40 is as far as I have gotten. The strength gets me evry time when it starts getting faster.

Have you?

I clicked today!!

jrstephens said:
Nope to 40 is as far as I have gotten. The strength gets me evry time when it starts getting faster.

Have you?

NO, same with me the strength gets me everytime!

Carissidy said:
NO, same with me the strength gets me everytime!

I actually made it to 50 today! YAHOO!! Maybe they are feeling sorry for us an helping us out with the strength!

jrstephens said:
I actually made it to 50 today! YAHOO!! Maybe they are feeling sorry for us an helping us out with the strength!

LOL, probably!

help feed the hungry!
theat.gif

click time!

ya only made it to 40 again today! BLAH!!!

I made it to 50 today but I missed it!

I clicked today!

bump!!

have u clicked today?

yes ma'am!!
anyone else??

clicked and kicked today! did you?

bump..

I made it to 50 today. My personal longest!:cheerleader:

Havent done this in forever either....

Now that CLick for CAns has ended, you can kick field goals as much as you want! YAHOO!!

Related to How can you turn your wishes into reality?

1. What are the five most frequently asked questions about turning wishes into reality?

The most frequently asked questions about turning wishes into reality are:

• How can I turn my wishes into reality?
  • What is the best way to achieve my goals?
  • What steps should I take to make my dreams come true?
  • How can I stay motivated and determined while pursuing my goals?
  • What can I do to ensure my plans are successful?

2. What are the steps to turning wishes into reality?

The steps to turning wishes into reality include:

• Defining your objectives in writing
  • Developing clear, concise, step-by-step plans daily with target dates
  • Taking action towards your goals with determination and without making excuses
  • Writing down what you are willing to give in return, such as affirmations or sacrifices
  • Evaluating your progress and plans daily

3. How can I overcome fear of failure and take action?

The key to overcoming fear of failure and taking action is to have a burning desire to achieve your goals. Remind yourself that failing is acceptable and a sign that you are pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. Take chances and don't let excuses hold you back. Remember the phrase "circulate to percolate" and actively reach out to potential customers and business partners. Have fun and be creative in finding ways to meet new people and promote your business.

4. How can I stay motivated and determined while working towards my goals?

To stay motivated and determined, it is important to have a clear vision of your goals and a strong belief in your ability to achieve them. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people, and regularly remind yourself of your progress and successes. Find ways to make the journey towards your goals enjoyable and rewarding, and constantly remind yourself of the reasons why you set those goals in the first place.

5. How can I make sure my plans are successful?

To ensure your plans are successful, it is important to have a detailed and well-thought-out plan with specific target dates and actions. Stay organized and consistently evaluate your progress, making adjustments as needed. Be open to learning and growing along the way, and remember to stay determined and focused on your goals. Don't let excuses or fear hold you back, and be willing to take risks and try new approaches. With dedication and hard work, your plans can become a reality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies