• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tomorrow Is My Third Anniversary :Chef: With Pampered Chef. I Was Curious to

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity to earn income through hosting cooking parties and selling high-quality kitchen tools and products. There is also ongoing training and support, as well as chances to earn free products and trips through the company's incentives program. The process for becoming a consultant involves contacting a current consultant or signing up on the company's website and purchasing a starter kit. Pampered Chef differentiates itself from other direct sales companies through its focus on high-quality, innovative kitchen tools backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Consultants also have access to various forms of support and training, including online modules, in-person meetings, and one-on-one coaching. To be successful as a consultant, it is important to be passionate about the products, build
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Tomorrow is my third anniversary :chef: with PC. I was curious to know how much my guests have donated total to the RUFTH campaign. The grand total with trivet sales and round up donations is: $650.90! I cannot believe in just three years all those pennies and dimes have added up to that! Only $98 of it was from trivet sales. If you are not promoting our donation campaigns you need to start now!

I'm already $77 in for the new fall/winter season!

Re: DonationsWay to go! How do you find that information out?

Re: DonationsIn P3, you can click Reports and then click Donations and it'll show you your total.

Re: DonationsThat's fantastic! We had someone come speak at our cluster meeting last night, and he said something that kind of opened a lot of eyes. He said that he tells his guests at his show that they can donate whatever they'd like: pennies, a dollar, five dollars, whatever, and the funds stay at the Feeding America Food Bank in Atlanta. He also makes sure his guests know that it is a tax deductible donation. Last week he had someone donate $100! And I though I was doing great by just asking how much they'd like to round up to :eek:

Re: DonationsThat's awesome! $17.07 in RU donations, and I've sold one trivet, in two shows!

What benefits does being a Pampered Chef consultant offer?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through hosting cooking parties and selling high-quality kitchen tools and products. You will also have access to ongoing training and support, as well as the chance to earn free products and trips through the company's incentives program.

What is the process for becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to contact a current consultant or visit the company's website to sign up. You will then need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and materials to get started. From there, you can schedule your first cooking party and begin building your business.

How is Pampered Chef different from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies because of our focus on high-quality, innovative kitchen tools that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and are made with the highest standards of quality and safety.

What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer its consultants?

Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and training to its consultants through a variety of resources, including online training modules, in-person meetings and conferences, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. We also have a dedicated support team available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

What are some tips for success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to be passionate about the products and the company's mission. Be sure to build relationships with your customers and provide excellent customer service. Utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, and always be willing to learn and try new things to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies