• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!

In summary, The Pampered Chef was honored as 2007 Sponsor of the Year by America’s Second Harvest. The company has raised over $12 million for the charity, and their consultants have helped provide more than 21 million meals in the last year.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
The Pampered Chef honored as 2007 Sponsor of the Year

Congratulations! You helped achieve an incredible honor for our Round-Up from the Heart® campaign. America’s Second Harvest® — The Nation’s Food Bank Network™ recognized The Pampered Chef® as their Sponsor of the Year for 2007. I want to thank you for embracing
the spirit of this campaign, and for raising funds for such a worthy cause.

You should be proud of everything you’ve accomplished. Since the campaign began in 1991, Pampered Chef® Consultants have raised more than $12 million for America’s Second Harvest®. The 2006–2007 campaign set a company record — you raised more than $525,000 from Trivet
sales and more than $900,000 from Round-Up contributions for a total of $1.46 million. And since America’s Second Harvest® can bring 15 meals to the table for every $1 donated, that means Pampered Chef® Consultants helped provide more than 21 million meals in the last
year alone.

Let’s make the 2007-2008 campaign even better! If you haven’t yet made your pledge to help
fight hunger in your community, go to Consultant's Corner > Promoting Your Business > About
Our Charitable Giving Programs > Round-Up from the Heart® for forms and details. Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,
Marla Gottschalk
Chief Executive Officer

THIS IS AWESOME! As the Director for my local food bank, I am proud, and I mean PROUD, to work with a company that is this generous! :D

I just got this email. I forwarded it to my address book thanking my customers for making it possible. Maybe that will promote some awareness for more to do it.

I put this story in my customer newsletter which will be going out in a couple of days. I added "and customers" where it said PC consultants had ...etc.

cmdtrgd said:
I put this story in my customer newsletter which will be going out in a couple of days. I added "and customers" where it said PC consultants had ...etc.

GREAT idea! Thanks!

Yay!!!
How do ya'll feel about the new trivets? When we had the heart stone molds I don't think I sold more than 2 over 2 years. I have sold SO many trivets I can't even keep rtack! The trivets are SO popular!!

Yep
dannyzmom said:
Yay!!!
How do ya'll feel about the new trivets? When we had the heart stone molds I don't think I sold more than 2 over 2 years. I have sold SO many trivets I can't even keep rtack! The trivets are SO popular!!

I feel the same way. I think these trivets are much more practical. The molds were cute but I never found anyone who used them very much.

Did anyone meet their goal for the RUFTH? I think at one point consultants were sending in a set amount they were trying to earn as a goal? Is that over?

Debbie :D

The goal-setting is for the whole season. Starting in February, you can send it in to HO, and they'll publish names of the people who met their goals.

Cool! I never knew that!

For the Central VA Food Bank, we donated almost $4,000 in the first part of this year! I was so excitied about that!

It really is an honor to be associated with a company that is so generous...not just to us and our hosts , but to those in need in our own part of the world!

Speaking of food banks....weren't we supposed to find out who the new coordinators are in October?

I printed out the email so I can share that at my shows. I'm proud to be part of a company that gives back so generously.

Related to Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!

What is "Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!"?

"Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!" is a way to recognize and celebrate the achievements and hard work of all team members at Pampered Chef. It is a positive and uplifting message to show appreciation for everyone's contributions to the company.

Who is eligible for "Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!"?

All employees, regardless of position or department, are eligible for "Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!" recognition. This includes full-time, part-time, and contract workers.

How can I nominate someone for "Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!"?

You can nominate someone for "Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!" by filling out a nomination form on the company's internal website. Be sure to provide specific details and examples of the person's accomplishments and why they deserve recognition.

What happens after someone is nominated for "Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!"?

After someone is nominated, their name and accomplishment will be shared with the entire company in a company-wide email. They will also receive a certificate of recognition and a small gift from the company.

Is there a limit on how many times someone can receive "Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!"?

No, there is no limit on how many times someone can receive "Congrats to Everyone! Good Job!" recognition. At Pampered Chef, we believe in continuously celebrating and appreciating our team members' hard work and achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • luvs2sellit
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl