• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round-Up from the Heart: Pampered Chef CEO on The Early Show on CBS - May 6th

In summary, "Round up From the Heart" is a charitable giving program by Pampered Chef that allows customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America, a nationwide network of food banks. Customers have the option to round up their purchase at checkout, with no limit to the amount they can donate. Donations go to Feeding America and are distributed to their network of food banks, ensuring that they help communities in need. All donations made through the program are tax-deductible and customers will receive a tax receipt from Feeding America at the end of the year.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Just received this e-mail:

Tune in tomorrow, May 6th to see Pampered Chef® CEO Marla Gottschalk on The Early Show on CBS. As a key partner with America's Second Harvest® in the fight to end hunger, we were invited to promote our Round-Up from the Heart® program.
Check your local listings for channel and times, and please note that scheduled broadcasts
are subject to breaking news events and
other changes.

Awesome! :):):)

Cool! :) :)

Oh I can't wait! i'll go record it now!

I guess I know who is NOT going to be at a Regional Meeting... ;)

Did everyone catch Pampered Chef on The Early Show? Pampered Chef donated $100,000.00 to America's Second Harvest!

I missed it I didn't see the email til 8:50 went the early show was just about over. Anyone see it how was it?

Related to Round-Up from the Heart: Pampered Chef CEO on The Early Show on CBS - May 6th

What is "Round up From the Heart"?

"Round up From the Heart" is a charitable giving program run by Pampered Chef that allows customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America, a nationwide network of food banks.

How does the program work?

When making a purchase through Pampered Chef, customers have the option to round up their total to the nearest dollar. The difference will be donated to Feeding America and will help provide meals for those in need.

Is there a limit to how much I can donate?

There is no limit to how much you can donate through "Round up From the Heart". Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference in the fight against hunger.

Can I choose which food bank my donation goes to?

The donations made through "Round up From the Heart" go to Feeding America, which distributes the funds to their network of food banks across the country. This ensures that your donation helps the communities most in need.

Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, all donations made through "Round up From the Heart" are tax-deductible. At the end of the year, you will receive a tax receipt from Feeding America for your contributions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies