• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraiser for America's Second Harvest | Round Up From the Heart

In summary, the Pampered Chef raised a lot of money for the America's Second Harvest. They announced it at Leadership. Maybe if you look on CC in some of the Leadership material you'll find what you're looking for.
whiteyteresa
Wasn't there a flyer a little time back on CC about Pampered Chef raising a lot of money for the America's Second Harvest. Total money raiser last year

I want to include this flyer with my "Why Book"

If anyone has this I would love for you to post it

Thanks

:chef:

They announced it at Leadership. Maybe if you look on CC in some of the Leadership material you'll find what you're looking for.

Good luck!

I have looked everywhere - can't find it

I even went to the American 2nd Harvest website and couldn't find the flyer either

But thanks anyway

I seem to recall something also. It was the amount raised or something wasn't it?

whiteyteresa said:
Wasn't there a flyer a little time back on CC about Pampered Chef raising a lot of money for the America's Second Harvest. Total money raiser last year

I want to include this flyer with my "Why Book"

If anyone has this I would love for you to post it

Thanks

I know exactly what you mean. I have a copy of it in my book I bring to shows. I searched ALL OVER CC last night & this morning & I cant find it! To try & scan would just be a horror, the best I can do is make a copy & mail it to you. Let me know...also I think it came in an email, around late Nov. early Dec.....HTH

Just trying to help!

Was it in a Consultant News or something? Weekly Bites? Those are all on CC.

DebbieJ said:
Was it in a Consultant News or something? Weekly Bites? Those are all on CC.

It was sent in an email, 10/29/07 I have it right in front of me. Right now ^*^$@#$%^&*^%$$$$%%^DH is atempting to scan it....:rolleyes:

Was it a pledge thing? I remember (and am attempting to) that they sent us a pledge agreement. It was between September and the end of February. You made a pledge to see how much you could donate during that time. I pledged $100 and am about at $85 right now. Is that what you are talking about?

Is this the form? I cannot find the chart any where

Attachments

• rufth_pledgeform.doc
    809.5 KB · Views: 242

Related to Pampered Chef Fundraiser for America's Second Harvest | Round Up From the Heart

1. What is "Round up From the Heart"?

"Round up From the Heart" is a charitable program created by Pampered Chef to support local food banks and hunger relief organizations. Customers have the option to round up their order total to the nearest dollar and the difference will be donated to these organizations.

2. How can I participate in "Round up From the Heart"?

To participate in "Round up From the Heart", simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will be given the option to round up your total to the nearest dollar. By selecting this option, you are automatically participating in the program and making a donation to those in need.

3. Where does the donation from "Round up From the Heart" go?

The donation from "Round up From the Heart" goes towards local food banks and hunger relief organizations in the communities where our customers live. These organizations are carefully selected by Pampered Chef to ensure that the donations are used effectively and help those who are in need.

4. Can I choose which organization my donation goes to?

Unfortunately, at this time, customers are unable to choose which organization their donation goes to. However, rest assured that all donations are carefully distributed to various organizations that are making a positive impact in the fight against hunger.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can donate through "Round up From the Heart"?

No, there is no limit to how much you can donate through "Round up From the Heart". Every little bit helps and any amount, big or small, will make a difference in the lives of those who are struggling with hunger.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Christ Follower