• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Tag/Note for RUFTH Trivet - TPampered Chef & America's Second Harvest

In summary, Heather created a gift poem to go along with the RUFTH trivet. The poem is meant to be read to the class mothers who donated their time to help the students this year. The poem thanks the class mothers for their dedication and gratitude, and promises to hook them up with more products in the future.
J.Corley
Does anyone have a copy of the gift tag or note you can put with the RUFTH trivet when someone buys it for a gift. It lets them know that the gift will feed so many people and how TPC does America's Second HArvest.

Or anything along this line? I have searched the files and the only thing in there is an explaination of the round up your total. I was looking for specifics on the trivet.

TIA
Jen

No one knows what I'm talking about do they?

It's not a gift tag but here is some info I had:
Every dollar donated to America's Second Harvest helps bring 16 meals to the table of American's in need.

Gift Poem

Hi all - I am a teacher who is giving her class mothers, principal, aide, and secretaries a trivet for the end of the year. I wrote a catchy little poem to go along with it. It could be used for anyone, even a teacher so I thought I would share. Enjoy!

To My Wonderful Class Mothers,

You dedicated your time
To help us this year
I’m grateful, I’m thankful
You all are so dear!

It’s all for the children
And so is this gift
I bought in your honor
To give more kids a lift

I wish I could give you more
But I want you to know
That I’ll hook you up with more products
When you book your own show!

Cute poem Heather!

I can't take credit for it, I found it here and filed it away! :)

i took that poem and make a cute tag to go on teacher's gifts for a customer who just purchased 20 trivets. here it is in case anyone needs it.

Attachments

• trivet poem.pub
    65.5 KB · Views: 348
Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

ginamkiely said:
i took that poem and make a cute tag to go on teacher's gifts for a customer who just purchased 20 trivets. here it is in case anyone needs it.

Is your poem different? I can't open it :( would someone copy and paste it here for me ??? please.

Ditto - my publisher version and the one with the attachment on here, don't agree, so it won't open it up. Bummer! :(

there is information on the use & care pamplet that explains about 2.00 going to Americas 2nd Harvest etc....:)

here i sent it as a picture... hope this helps

Attachments

• rufth.gif
    rufth.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 361
ginamkiely said:
here i sent it as a picture... hope this helps

thanks Gina!
I changed it up a little bit so it reads like this and I will add your last phrase.

You dedicate your days
To help each year
I’m grateful, I’m thankful
You are so dear!

It’s all for the children
And so is this gift
I bought in your honor
To give more kids a lift

ooh, i like that better... i'm going to change mine too, thanks

i think I'll change HELP to TEACH too, since min ewill be going to the teacher's

1. What is the purpose of the gift tag/note for RUFTH trivet?

The gift tag/note for RUFTH trivet is a way for customers to show their support for both Pampered Chef and America's Second Harvest by gifting the trivet with a thoughtful message.

2. Can I customize the message on the gift tag/note?

Yes, customers have the option to write a personalized message on the gift tag/note to make it more meaningful for the recipient.

3. Is the gift tag/note included with the purchase of the RUFTH trivet?

Yes, the gift tag/note is included with the purchase of the RUFTH trivet at no additional cost.

4. How does the gift tag/note support America's Second Harvest?

For every RUFTH trivet sold, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to America's Second Harvest. The gift tag/note serves as a reminder of this partnership and the impact of each purchase.

5. Can I request multiple gift tags/notes for a bulk order of RUFTH trivets?

Yes, customers can request multiple gift tags/notes for a bulk order of RUFTH trivets. However, please note that the $1 donation to America's Second Harvest will still only be applied per trivet sold, not per gift tag/note requested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MeesMom3
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debmiz