• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is America's Second Harvest Food Bank changing its name to?

In summary, So far this year, the company has raised over 1 million dollars to help feed the hungry in America through their campaign. The America's Second Harvest Food Bank is changing its name to Feeding America, although it has not been publicly announced yet. Consultants can get a free trivet with the new name on it through a write-in on the supply order form, with a limit of one per consultant. The trivet is available beginning July 20th and has been described as gorgeous and a great selling item.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So far this year, we've raised more than 1 million dollars to help feed America's hungry through our campaign!! (In 6 months!! :love:)

RUFTH name change...
America's Second Harvest Food Bank is changing it's name to Feeding America. They haven't publicly announced their name change yet but I wanted to let you guys know since PC let us know!:p

yeah!

I just emailed one lady - who thinks ALL direct sales companies are a scam and conspiracy theory about the name change and the monies raised. She is an active dona tor to SHFB.

I'll see if she replies.

The new trivet is gorgeous! And I love the new name, because it really does get to the heart of what they do.

I like it too...I posted a picture on another thread of it, but here it is!
100_4577.jpg

Wow!! Those really are gorgeous. Do we still get one free on the supply order form?

Yep. And they didn't give us one at Conference, so we didn't have to lug them around! That's HO - always thinkin'! :love:

I really like this one, I think I almost like it better then the this times. I think it is great them changing the name too cause sometimes I get tonge tied with it.

I can't wait to take this around, I think they will really sell good. I will have to buy one for my kitchen wall!!

Kristi - again - girl you are reading my mind! Thanks for all your info!

So we can get it on our supply for free right? I sell a ton of these every year so I am excited about a new one -

Yes, we can get one for free on supply order. The instructions are in the special edition CN that will come in your changeover kit.

PamperedDor said:
Kristi - again - girl you are reading my mind! Thanks for all your info!

So we can get it on our supply for free right? I sell a ton of these every year so I am excited about a new one -

No problem Dor! (I wanted to write dory like Nemo!)

Trivets will be available as a write in on supply order beginning July 20th-
#JB39

Limit one free trivet per consultant. :DIsn't that great? :)

Trivets will be available as a write in on supply order beginning July 20th- #JB39 Limit one free trivet per consultant. :DIsn't that great? :)[/QUOTE said:
That's today, right? WOO HOO!!:D:love::D

Kristi~

Thanks for posting the number...I will be ordering mine ASAP!!

This is my FAVORITE ONE SO FAR...it is beautiful, I can't wait to see it in person!

What is "Round up From the Heart..."?

"Round up From the Heart..." is a charitable program created by Pampered Chef that allows customers to round up their purchase total to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to a local food bank or hunger relief organization.

How can I participate in "Round up From the Heart..."?

To participate in "Round up From the Heart...", simply shop with Pampered Chef and at checkout, choose to round up your purchase total to the nearest dollar. The extra amount will automatically be donated to a local food bank or hunger relief organization.

Which organizations does "Round up From the Heart..." support?

"Round up From the Heart..." supports a variety of local food banks and hunger relief organizations across the country. The specific organizations may vary depending on your location.

Can I choose which organization my donation goes to?

Unfortunately, customers are not able to choose which organization their donation goes to. However, rest assured that all donations from "Round up From the Heart..." go towards supporting hunger relief efforts in local communities.

Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, all donations made through "Round up From the Heart..." are tax-deductible. You will receive a tax receipt from the organization you donated to for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • luvs2sellit
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies