• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Second Harvest! We Can All Help!!!

In summary, Second Harvest is a non-profit organization that collects surplus food and distributes it to those in need to reduce food waste and fight hunger. There are various ways to support Second Harvest, such as making monetary donations, volunteering, or hosting a food drive. They also host events and campaigns for fundraising. Both fresh and non-perishable items are accepted as donations, and you can use their website or Google Maps to find a Second Harvest location near you.
luvs2sellit
Got this from my Director.
Go to the website I have listed at the end of this email and download an Italian cookbook for FREE and $1 will be donated to America's Second Harvest on your behalf by Barilla Pasta. Share this with everyone you know. It's an
important cause to the 38 million hungry Americans. (you can designate the national Second Harvest campaign OR your local Second Harvest Food Bank) Shoot... if just PChef consultants do this, we'll eat up $70,000 or so in
donations!

In the spirit of sharing time-honored traditions, Barilla teamed up with 10 Hollywood stars to create The Celebrity Pasta Lovers' Cookbook, which features
recipes inspired by their favorite pasta dishes.

The Celebrity Pasta Lovers' Cookbook is available here, free of charge, through February 2007. For each person who downloads a copy of the cookbook, Barilla will donate $1 to America's Second Harvest - The Nation's Food Bank Network, with a total donation up to $100,000. Barilla has been a supporter of America's Second Harvest since 1997, donating over 5 million pounds of pasta for distribution among more than 200 member food banks serving all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.

CLICK HERE: http://www.barillaus.com/Celebrity_Cookbook.aspx

Thanks for posting this! I saw this on The View the other day and forgot to go download it. Thanks again!

P.S. I am going to add this link to my website!

I just emailed all my family and friends telling them to download and forward the information! Watch out Barilla... you are going to max out on that $100,000 donation fast! Thanks for the info

1. What is Second Harvest and how does it help?

Second Harvest is a non-profit organization that works to fight hunger and food insecurity in local communities. They collect surplus food from farmers, manufacturers, and retailers and distribute it to those in need. This helps to reduce food waste and provides nutritious meals for families and individuals facing hunger.

2. How can I help support Second Harvest?

There are many ways to support Second Harvest! You can make a monetary donation, volunteer your time at a local food bank, or even host a food drive to collect non-perishable items for donation. Every contribution, big or small, makes a difference in the fight against hunger.

3. Are there any events or campaigns I can participate in to support Second Harvest?

Yes! Second Harvest often hosts events and campaigns to raise awareness and funds for their cause. You can check their website or social media pages to stay updated on upcoming events and how you can get involved. You can also create your own fundraising campaign through their website.

4. Can I donate fresh produce or only non-perishable items?

Yes, Second Harvest accepts donations of both fresh and non-perishable items. However, it's best to check with your local food bank or Second Harvest branch to see if they have any specific guidelines or restrictions for fresh produce donations.

5. How do I find a Second Harvest location near me?

You can use the "Find Your Local Food Bank" feature on the Second Harvest website to locate a food bank or distribution center near you. You can also search for "Second Harvest" on Google Maps to find the closest location to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates