• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef on Ellen Degeneres Show

In summary, The Pampered Chef will be a featured company during Ellen's "12 Days of Giveaways". Be sure to share the news with your customers!
dessertMama
THE PAMPERED CHEF ON THE AIR

Watch The Pampered Chef spread holiday cheer on NBC's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show"!

Tune in tomorrow, Dec. 3.

The Pampered Chef will be a featured company during Ellen's "12 Days of Giveaways". Be sure to share the news with your customers!

Check your local listings for channel and times, and please note that scheduled broadcasts are subject to breaking news events and other changes.

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.

what time does Ellen come on?

They gave away the Bamboo Knife Block full of Forged Cutlery! You can watch the giveaway online at ellen.warnerbros.com

You should have put a Spoiler Tag on this!

Now the surprise is gone for me. :cry:

I'm not able to watch it this afternoon but I'll make sure to program the DVR! Those lucky people!!!!

chefa said:
They gave away the Bamboo Knife Block full of Forged Cutlery! You can watch the giveaway online at ellen.warnerbros.com

<3 <3 watching her slice the lime!!!!

ChefBecky - I'm sorry!!! :-(

Ellen doesn't come on here until 3:00 - I was excited to see...............

ChefBeckyD said:
You should have put a Spoiler Tag on this!

Now the surprise is gone for me. :cry:

HO already posted it on their FB page... I wish they would have waited a bit longer, Ellen doesn't come on until 4 for us.

Sorry ChefBecky and Noora for spoiling the excitement of watching it on TV, you should still watch it though. I have a booth at a Holiday Bazaar this Sunday, (my first one and I'm nervous about it) it'll be nice if I have that knife block to show just in case someone shows up who had seen Ellen.

dessertMama said:
Sorry ChefBecky and Noora for spoiling the excitement of watching it on TV, you should still watch it though. I have a booth at a Holiday Bazaar this Sunday, (my first one and I'm nervous about it) it'll be nice if I have that knife block to show just in case someone shows up who had seen Ellen.

Make sure the knives are not accessible to the public. If something happens you might be in trouble. There must be information on insurance coverage somewhere in PC documents. Just trying to be helpful!

Thank you Cheg Gilles for being helpful. No worries I don't have any knife set I only have one and it's the one that came with the consultant kit and I am not going to display it. But if someone do ask to see it then I will show it to them.

I appreciate you looking out.

chefa said:
ChefBecky - I'm sorry!!! :-(

that's okay...got on facebook and everyone is posting it all over the place. :rolleyes:

Chef Gilles said:
Make sure the knives are not accessible to the public. If something happens you might be in trouble. There must be information on insurance coverage somewhere in PC documents. Just trying to be helpful!

And most fairs prohibit weapons (including kitchen knives) so ask before even bringing it with you.

Okay, I watched Ellen...and what I want is the Vitamix that came after the knives! That Vitamix is my dream....

I am following the ellen show like a lost puppy on Twitter b/c yesterday she said she would "tweet us right." I also entered to win ... web site said they haven't drawn yet ... we may already be winners. :)

It was so cool how she chopped that lime with ease! I never watch Ellen, but I watched it just to see the PC. Very fun!

1. Who is the founder of Pampered Chef?

The founder of Pampered Chef is Doris Christopher. She started the company in 1980 with the goal of providing high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. How did Pampered Chef end up on the Ellen Degeneres Show?

Pampered Chef has been a sponsor of the Ellen Degeneres Show since 2012. The company has a strong focus on giving back to the community and aligns with Ellen's values and charitable efforts.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, utensils, and small appliances. They also have a selection of pantry items and cookbooks.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the Ellen Degeneres Show?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through their independent consultants or on their website. The Ellen Degeneres Show serves as a platform for showcasing the products, but they do not sell them directly.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any special deals or promotions for Ellen Degeneres Show viewers?

Yes, Pampered Chef occasionally offers special deals and promotions for Ellen Degeneres Show viewers. These can be found on their website or through their consultants. You can also follow them on social media for updates on any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • loreo
  • General Chat
Replies