• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I get with just $3.57 at Pampered Chef?

C
chelynn
In my sample order:

Package A (the big one!)
Package F (pantry)
Package H (color story)
Appetizer Plates & Caddy
Oval Platter w/Cranberry Accent
Large Round Stone w/Handles
Rectangle Platter w/Cranberry Accent
Festive Desserts (Christmas present for my sis!)
Dots Small Round Bowl (set of 2)
Dots Round Plate (set of 2)

And in my supply order:

4 packs of 3 inserts for the binder
40 free itemized sales receipts
2 sets of Bites and Bevs Recipe Cards
2 sets of Real Food, Real Fast Recipe Cards
2 sets of Chocolate Bliss Recipe Cards
1 pack of Write-In Sales Receipts
100 catalogs
1 pack of F/W Mini-Catalogs
2 packs of Guest Address Labels
2 packs of Show Benefit Flyers
1 pack of Cooking Show Planning Guides
1 pack of Come Join Us Recruiting Booklets
1 pack of Fundraiser Flyers
1 Asian Seasoning Mix
1 Jamaican Jerk Rub
1 RUFTH Trivet

THANK YOU PAMPERED CHEF DOLLARS!!!

CONGRATS!!! that's awesome!:thumbup:

Woo-hoo! Gotta love those free (or practically so) shopping sprees!

Wow! Now that's the way to shop!!

That is amazing, congrats!!! I love this company. I'm ending my first 90 days on September 6th and i'm going to be getting a total of $500 PC bucks, if not more... and i'm almost at the $5000 in sales for 90 days! This is the BEST JOB EVER!!!

ginamkiely said:
That is amazing, congrats!!! I love this company. I'm ending my first 90 days on September 6th and i'm going to be getting a total of $500 PC bucks, if not more... and i'm almost at the $5000 in sales for 90 days! This is the BEST JOB EVER!!!
No Kidding!!! And I earned real money with commission, plus free products from sell-a-thon!

How could you not want to sign up???

ginamkiely said:

Holy crappola, Batman! That's awesome! :D

Oh yeah, I earned half the new fall products FREE and made over $800 in commission... had a really dangerous tree cut off my property so my son doesn't get hurt and bought him a Yellow Lab puppy for his 3rd b-day!! LOL All in 30 days!

Denarella said:
Holy crappola, Batman! That's awesome! :D

I'm telling you, you have no idea how much you are going to love this job until you get that first check or first FREE product! lol

VERY TRUE!!

I LOVE PC dollars. My first 90 days are over now, but I earned $550 PC dollars.

I have a TON of free PC with the SAT and my kit enhancement month. And, I still have some PC $$ left!!

angmillar said:
VERY TRUE!!

I LOVE PC dollars. My first 90 days are over now, but I earned $550 PC dollars.

I have a TON of free PC with the SAT and my kit enhancement month. And, I still have some PC $$ left!!

me too, i have like $350 left that i'm going to save... i don't know what for since i now have everything in the catalog, including the new stuff... lol. did i mention i was obsessed with PC stuff for a few years now.

Im jealous. almost 60days and zero PC dollars :( What am I doing wrong!!! OK sorry to hijack!!

PCwithStay-C said:
Im jealous. almost 60days and zero PC dollars :( What am I doing wrong!!! OK sorry to hijack!!
Hit up EVERYONE you know.... EVERYONE. Hair stylist, friends, family, post a sign in your town laundromat with some catalogs. I tried everything i could think of

That is fantastic, way to go in your 90 days ladies.

:thumbup: Way to go Chelsea!:thumbup:

WOW... nice job ladies! All I can say is way to work the 3-2-1!!! I am so jealous, but you've earned it!

Great job! That is awesome!

:) Fantastic!!! Keep up the good work.

1. What is included in Package A?

Package A includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as the Large Round Stone with Handles and the Oval Platter with Cranberry Accent.

2. What type of products are in Package F?

Package F is a pantry package, which may include items like seasonings, rubs, and other cooking essentials.

3. What is a "color story" in Package H?

A "color story" in Package H refers to a set of coordinating kitchen products that all share a similar color scheme, making it easy to create a cohesive look in your kitchen.

4. What are the Festive Desserts included in the sample order?

The Festive Desserts in the sample order are a Christmas present for the person making the purchase. The specific desserts included may vary.

5. What items are included in the supply order?

The supply order includes items such as inserts for the binder, recipe cards, sales receipts, catalogs, and marketing materials like flyers and booklets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel