• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this new diamond ring the perfect anniversary gift?

In summary, "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase new products or special offers to their customers. It can be seen by following their social media pages or attending a Pampered Chef party. It can refer to both new products and promotions, and occurs regularly depending on availability. Consultants can also host their own "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" moments with guests by hosting a party.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I couldn't find my memory chip to my cam so I couldn't take a pic to show you all :(. I'm soo happy with how it turned out! It was my 6 year anniversary gift. I had 2 diamond earrings that I could never wear (sensitive ears) so I added them to my wedding ring. Here is the lay out but the setting is slightly different and I could not find the original website to copy and paste.

Note The center diamond setting has two openings on the top and bottom on each side (they look like waves is the only way I can explain it and then the two smaller diamonds have 1 opening one at the top and the other at the bottom, again looks like a wave crest.) Probably confused with my description but the basic layout is similar to this pic but trying to describe what it really looks like, does not do it justice! Everyone who has seen it says it makes my center diamond look huge! :) Love, Love, Love it!

Click here to check it out...
.92 Carat Mandy Diamond Platinum Engagement Ring

Last edited:
bootiful!!

Aww...congratulations!

very pretty!!

Very pretty. Congratulations.

Awesome!! Congrats!

Very pretty, Heather. Congrats!!!:)

Thanks gals! I just keep staring at it cause I love it :). It was actually supposed to be my 5 year anniversary gift but DH was laggin LOL!

Wow that's pretty! Congrats!

WOW!! You go on then girl!! Scared of you!

Congratulations!

Sooooooooooooooooooo Beautiful!!!
CONGRATS & Good Luck!!:D

VERY PRETTY!!!!! Congrats!!

Very pretty Heather! Happy Anniversary!

1. What is "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!"?

"Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase new products or special offers to their customers.

2. How can I see the latest "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!"?

You can see the latest "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" by following our social media pages or by attending a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant.

3. Is "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" only for new products?

No, "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" can also refer to special offers or promotions on existing products. It's a way for us to share exciting updates with our customers.

4. How often does "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" happen?

We try to have "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" moments regularly, but it depends on when new products or offers are available. Be sure to follow our social media pages or attend parties to stay updated.

5. Can I host a "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" party?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a party and have your own "Look at My New Bliiinnnnngg!!!" moments with your guests. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefinski