• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Neighborhood: Housewarming Gift Ideas and Tips

In summary, the new neighbor moved in last week and the protagonist is thinking of giving her a gift. Some people think it looks like she wants the new neighbor to book a show, so she's considering a plate of food and a business card with her phone number on it.
Dawn4
Gold Member
that moved in last week. I haven't had a chance to go over and say hello yet. On my way home from a show last night I was thinking maybe I would give her a PC item as a housewarming gift and to welcome her to the neighborhood. My husband thinks it looks like I want her to book a show. Have any of you guys ever done this??? I would love your feedback.

I'd make her a plate of something yummy and include a business card, especially if it has your home phone number on it.That way it's a "look what I do" but it's more of a "welcome basket" type of thing.

Definitely & I would make a PC recipe to take too (;) Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies)! Take it from someone who missed out BIG TIME on new neighbors!! (Didn't know I was consultant, so they became a HO lead to a consultant 30 miles away:eek: ) You don't even have to mention the business thing, just a friendly welcome to the neighborhood with an attached recipe that happens to have your business info on it! She will remember your hospitality & she will also be very aware that you are the PC Consultant she needs!!

My standard wedding gift is now the Pizza Party Kit, & everyone I know that has a baby gets the Celebrate Plate with their gift! My husband was like yours at first, but now he sees how much everyone LOVES PC and truly appreciates the gifts. Whether they book or not, they now know that I sell PC!!!:D

Defintiely take a recipe and introduce yourself and include a business card or a magnet and a catalog.

You're being friendly, welcoming, and providing them with information about a service you can provide them with. I also make a list for them of names, addresses, and phone numbers of other helpful businesses -- a good pizza delivery place, dry cleaner, closest grocery stores, park, pool/rec area, movie theatre, bank in the area, gas station, a nice restaurant close by. Chances are they may already know those things, but it's a really nice gesture for people who aren't familiar with the area. They will be appreciative of it and remember you for it.

yummybytes said:
I also make a list for them of names, addresses, and phone numbers of other helpful businesses -- a good pizza delivery place, dry cleaner, closest grocery stores, park, pool/rec area, movie theatre, bank in the area, gas station, a nice restaurant close by.

Nice touch! I love that idea!:thumbup:

I like that idea too. Thanks for all the good advice. I LOVE this site!!!

Related to Welcome to the Neighborhood: Housewarming Gift Ideas and Tips

1. What should I bring as a housewarming gift for my new neighbor?

A thoughtful and practical housewarming gift for a new neighbor could be a kitchen tool or gadget from Pampered Chef, such as a versatile cutting board or a set of high-quality knives.

2. What are some easy recipes I can make to welcome my new neighbor?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of delicious and simple recipes, such as a Mediterranean-inspired dip or a flavorful one-pot pasta dish, that are perfect for sharing with your new neighbor.

3. How can I use Pampered Chef products to help my new neighbor feel at home in their new kitchen?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Consider gifting your new neighbor with a versatile kitchen tool or hosting a cooking class to help them get familiar with their new kitchen.

4. Is there a way I can introduce my new neighbor to Pampered Chef and earn rewards?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help you host a virtual or in-person party for your new neighbor and their friends. As the host, you can earn free products and discounts as a thank you for sharing Pampered Chef with others.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for new neighbors who are interested in Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special promotions and discounts for new customers, such as a discount on their first order or a free gift with purchase. Contact me for more details on current promotions and how to take advantage of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pc ri lisa