• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Neighborhood: The Ultimate Housewarming Gift Guide

In summary, a housewarming gift is a present given to someone who has just moved into a new home. Some popular housewarming gifts include kitchen gadgets, cookware, personalized items, home decor, and gift baskets filled with gourmet food items. There are also plenty of gift ideas specifically for housewarming parties, such as kitchen tools, bakeware, and cookware, or a gift card for the recipient to choose their own items. Gift wrapping services are available for an additional fee and some products can be personalized with a monogram, name, or special message.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Not sure where to put this..so I just picked what I thought would be best.

We are getting new neighbors across the street from us..from what I have heard it is a young couple..I would like to give them a small housewarming gift..along with a catalog..any suggestions on what I can give them??

How about a RUFTH trivet?

How about a selection of pantry items?

A Seasons Best cookbook.

wcsis said:
A Seasons Best cookbook.

I am going to include this..I was looking for something more as well..I am willing to spend $20..I know that i might get nothing out of it..but it is worth a try..LOL

SB cookbook along with a small bamboo bowl with something prepared in it?

A Classic Batter bowl with a brownie mix and the SB- wrap it up like a gift basket or put a bow in the handle. Maybe add a Bamboo spoon (just one from a set?).

The heart bowl on the outlet with some sprinkles.

The RUFTH trivet.

The celebrate plate from the outlet.

One of the cookbooks.

There are so many choices...

Food is always good. Make something in one of the stones and just wrap it pretty. Or make brownies in the small bar pan (divide a brownie mix between 2 small bar pans and your family will be happy too) and give them the stone too.

The mini-baker with an appetizer in it...

What is a housewarming gift?

A housewarming gift is a present given to someone who has just moved into a new home. It is a way to congratulate them and wish them well in their new space.

What are some popular housewarming gifts?

Some popular housewarming gifts include kitchen gadgets, cookware, personalized items, home decor, and gift baskets filled with gourmet food items.

Do you have any gift ideas for a housewarming party?

Yes, we have a variety of gift options that are perfect for a housewarming party. You can choose from our selection of kitchen tools, bakeware, and cookware, or opt for a gift card so the recipient can choose their own items.

Do you offer gift wrapping services for housewarming gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. You can select the option for gift wrapping at checkout and we will ensure that your gift is beautifully wrapped and ready to be presented.

Can I personalize a housewarming gift?

Yes, we offer personalization options for select products. You can add a monogram, name, or special message to make your housewarming gift even more meaningful and unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies