• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prizes & Guest Gifts: Is It Worth It?

In summary, Door prizes can be purchased at $1 Seasons Best and given out as gifts. It is worth it to spend money to make money.
blueikaos
I am new, so forgive the questions if they seem to have simple answers.

What do you all do for door prizes, or guest gifts?
I was told we could buy the $1 Seasons Best and give them out...but anything else? And I assume we would have to buy everything ourselves that we want to give out.
Is it worth it, as the saying goes, "You need to spend money to make money"? :eek:

I give the SB to my hosts but guests get a twix-it clip, citrus peeler or pan scraper. I'm cheap! I actually had another consultant attend one of my shows and later she told me that she has never seen anyone get so excited over a pan scraper!

I buy the citrus peelers, scrapers and quikcut paring knives on the supply order form to give away as gifts. When I first started I just dumped them in a bowl and let them pick, now I get clear gift bags and go to Target or Michaels and get the $1 magnetic notepads and put one of those and one of our recipe cards in along with the prize and tie with a ribbon, pretty inexpensive but people seem to love to get them because it truly looks like a "Gift". I generally save my SB for the hostess and then if I do games, I either give one of those or a Rub (again get them on the supply order)

I usually mix it up. I give 2 prizes away at each show and I like to do somthing nicer for the first game like a quikut paring knife or i-slice and then somthing cheaper like a citrus peeler, twix it clip or pan scraper for the second game. I have noticed they added the 1 cup prep bowls to the supply order and I thought that would be really nice to giveaway maybe with some candy in it. You get the set of 6 for only $12! I also do bring a friend get a free cookbook and use the seasons best for that.

Current Season's Bests go to hosts, vintage ones go to guests. Either that or the citrus peeler or twix its. But that was when they were doing the vintage Season's Best for like 10 for $2. I am running low on them now ....

I got clear (well, they do have colored stars on the outside) bags at Party City and curling ribbon. In the bottom of the bag I put some Easter grass (got bags CHEAP when on clearance after Easter), and then put in a recipe card, 1 twixit and 1 pan scraper. Then tie with ribbon and curl it.

I give one to each person who brings a friend AND to the friend that came. I also add on a Season's Best for free to the order of that person who brought the friend. So essentially, the person who brings the friend(s) get 2 gifts from me. I am finding this is really striking up the interest for people to bring others.

I have found that the presentation of the gift is HUGE. My guests get excited when they receive a pretty package, rather than me handing them a pan scraper and a twixit...and saying "thanks!". :)

Thank you so much for the ideas! :)I will have to find this supply order form you talk of. I assume its on Consultants Corner. That site has so much info to sift through!

on pampered partner plus, click on add a non commission order, and select supply order. on consultant's corner under downloaded center there's a supply order fact sheet

1. What are some popular door prizes and guest gifts offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of door prizes and guest gifts, including kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and gift certificates. Some popular choices include our Mini Serving Spatula, Quick-Stir® Pitcher, and Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

2. Are door prizes and guest gifts really worth the cost for a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Door prizes and guest gifts not only add excitement to the party, but they also serve as a thank you to your guests for attending. Plus, they can be a great way to introduce new products and generate future sales.

3. How do I choose the right door prize or guest gift for my Pampered Chef party?

Consider your budget and the preferences of your guests. Our Pampered Chef consultants can also offer suggestions based on our most popular products and current promotions. You can also get creative and offer a themed door prize or gift related to a specific product or recipe featured at the party.

4. Can I offer door prizes and guest gifts at a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can! Our consultants can help you choose virtual-friendly prizes and gifts that can be shipped directly to your guests. You can also offer digital gift cards or discounts for future purchases as a thank you for attending your virtual party.

5. How many door prizes and guest gifts should I offer at my Pampered Chef party?

This ultimately depends on your budget and the size of your party. However, we recommend offering at least 2-3 door prizes and a small gift for each guest. This will keep the excitement going throughout the party and leave a lasting impression on your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies