• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Exciting Is a Diamond Upgrade for Your TPC Ring?

In summary, Carolyn got her new diamond in the mail today. It was a bit scary parting with her old one, but she's very excited to add the new diamond to her ring. The upgrade costs about as much as a bottle of water at Atlantis, but she's happy with the new style.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I got my package in the mail today to send my TPC ring in for a new diamond!
Yippee!!
Diamonds are a girl's best friend...

Congratulations Carolyn :)

Is is scary parting with it? Congrat Carolyn - You are an inspiration

Congrats Carolyn!!

What is that glare ...."BLING"..."BLING"...."BLING"...Oh? There goes Carolyn:D

Carolyn~

Are you "updating" to the new style ring? How much is would that be?

That has got to be very exciting adding to your ring!

Congrats Carolyn! How exciting to get a DIAMOND in your ring for FREE!! Way to go!

Congratualtions! I hope the new diamond sparkles as much as you do!

congrats girl

Congratulations!!!!!:)

Great job!!

GourmetGirl said:
Congrats Carolyn! How exciting to get a DIAMOND in your ring for FREE!! Way to go!
It wasn't free - she worked HARD for that!! I envy you Carolyn!! Way to go!

Congrats and WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish you were coming to wave 1 so i could oooh and aaah over it! but congrats anyway... flash it south toward cincy and i'll look for the sparkle in the sky!

Congratulations! That is my goal for next year!

KellyTheChef said:
Carolyn~

Are you "updating" to the new style ring? How much is would that be?

That has got to be very exciting adding to your ring!

I much prefer the new style ring...but even more than I like the nmew style...i REALLLLY like having $485 in my wallet...and that's what it would cost to trade up. No thanks :p

Holy Crap!! That's waaaaaayyyyy too much!! I would keep the old style too!

Congrats Carolyn!! Hopefully next year for me!!!:D

Congrats, Carolyn!!! I am so very close to earning my first diamond!! I agree...the upgrade costs about as much as a bottle of water at Atlantis...way too much!!:D

Congratulations - enjoy!

Congrats Carolyn! Enjoy~you earned it:)

(that's my goal for next year too--I'm going to end up about 10,000 points away from it)

Congrats Carolyn!! That's so exciting! I'm still plugging away on my goal of TPC.......:eek:

Related to How Exciting Is a Diamond Upgrade for Your TPC Ring?

What is the "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" program?

The "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants. It allows consultants to upgrade their current ring to a higher quality option for a discounted price.

Who is eligible for the "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" program?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for the "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" program, regardless of their current ring type or rank.

What are the benefits of upgrading my ring?

Upgrading your ring through the "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" program allows you to choose a higher quality ring with more durable materials and a longer lifespan. It also shows your dedication and success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I participate in the "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" program?

To participate in the "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" program, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and follow the instructions provided under the "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" section.

What is the cost of upgrading my ring through this program?

The cost of upgrading your ring through the "My Pampered Chef Ring Upgrade" program varies depending on the type of ring you are upgrading to. The cost will be discounted from the original price, making it a more affordable option for consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ange13
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies