• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPC Certificate, Coupons, and Business Card Instructions: My Exciting Mail Day!

In summary, Carolyn and Marlene earned their TPC certificates this year and are now deciding what cards to make. They all have mixed feelings about photo cards, but like the product pictures better. They are both excited to walk in Wave 3 together.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I got a packet from HO today with a certificate for TPC, a coupon worth $360 in supplies and instructions on how to order my TPC business cards from Merrill. I am so excited!!

Now - I have to decide whether to do photo business cards or standard product business cards. I have mixed feelings about the photo cards - what do you all think?

Wow!!!That is great!! What did you do to qualify for this?

I earned TPC in Personal Sales this year...that is $55,000 in personal sales between last May 31 and this June 1

Where have I been?Do they do this every year? I feel dumb for not knowing this.

jenniferlynne said:
Do they do this every year? I feel dumb for not knowing this.
Yep - check it out on CC - it's an awesome incentive!

Congrats to you!!!!!!

Me Too!!
dannyzmom said:
I got a packet from HO today with a certificate for TPC, a coupon worth $360 in supplies and instructions on how to order my TPC business cards from Merrill. I am so excited!!

Now - I have to decide whether to do photo business cards or standard product business cards. I have mixed feelings about the photo cards - what do you all think?

Gotta love getting fun stuff like this from the Pampered Chef! Can't wait to walk and get my ring!!:D :D

We will be walking together in Wave 3...we will need to try to find eachother!

I am having the same dilema with the business cards. Whenever I see picture cards it reminds me of realtors for some reason, not that there is anything wrong with that. :rolleyes: I have the other cards now with the PC product pictures on them and I really like them.

Does anyone have the picture cards?? Let us know what you think~!

Congrats Carolyn & Marlene:D I don't know, I would just feel kinda weird about having my picture on my business cards....that's just me though!
Have fun walking across that stage gals!

Congrats!Congratulations. I still don't understand any of the TPC stuff, but sounds like good benefits!

My 2 cents on the photo cards - I thought oh that would be neat, I wouldn't mind putting my picture on there. Then I thought... wait a second, am I selling myself? or am I selling Pampered Chef products? Then it made more sense to get the ones with product pictures. HTH :)

Marlene -
Who is your NSED? EM me a pic of youself (min eis in my profile) so we can look for each other!

Congratulations to Carolyn and Marlene! That is such a huge accomplishment! I hope to be joining you next year as part of that distinct group. That's so cool!!! I missed it by about $3900 in sales this year, so I KNOW I can do it next year.

For those of you who aren't familiar with TPC (Top Performance Cluster), I've attached the rules and what all that means, including the awesome rewards you get. It definitely pays to be familiar with it! You will definitely be able to set up a plan to achieve it if you know the guidelines, but you'll never earn it if you don't know the details and what you need to achieve it.

I remember sitting at my first conference in 2003 and thinking there is NO way I could ever have a business strong enough to achieve that. It seemed so overwhelming. But I've learned that if you work your business and are consistent with it, eventually you WILL build it up to a point where TPC is possible, as well as earning the trips!!! So, never say never. That's so cool that TPC achievers get extra days added onto their incentive trips! That treasure/scavenger hunt in Atlantis sounds so cool!! Marlene and Carolyn...you'll have so much fun!:D

Attachments

• tpc_rules.pdf
    411 KB · Views: 479
Ruby Ring Here I Come!!!
dannyzmom said:
Marlene -
Who is your NSED? EM me a pic of youself (min eis in my profile) so we can look for each other!

Carolyn,

My NED is Chris Manion.:D And I can't see your picture very well in your profile, e-mail me one at [email protected]. I tried to attach one to an e-mail for you through Chefs Success, but couldn't do it. So I will send you one once I get your e-mail!

Smiles,

Marlene - you've got mail :)

tpcI too remember sitting at my first conference in 1999...I signed on in Oct. 1998...was so clueless about TPC and all that at conference...Remember asking my director sitting with me what that was all about...After she gave some details, I remember saying to her," oh, cool, I'll do that next year" and by gosh, I got to walk at conference and receive my TPC ring that next year!!!
Set your sights on it and go for it!!!
congratulations ladies

I had no interest in TPC until I was on teh incentive cruise in April...and I saw all these gals with ruby rings on...and everywhere we went on that ship gals were sporting their ruby rings. Hubby and I starting scoping out rings just for fun - "Look there's one -- look, another...hey- there's another one! LOL"
Finally by like day 5 of the cruise I decided I needed to cozy up to some of the "cool kids" - LOL So I started making conversation with TPC peopel and learning great ways to increase my sales...open houses, PHONE CALLS (phone was a huge issue for me but when I finally GO TON THE PHONE my sales went WAY up!!!)

Related to TPC Certificate, Coupons, and Business Card Instructions: My Exciting Mail Day!

What is "Yay in Today's Mail"?

"Yay in Today's Mail" is a monthly subscription service offered by Pampered Chef. It delivers a box of curated kitchen tools, recipes, and cooking tips right to your doorstep every month.

How much does "Yay in Today's Mail" cost?

The cost of "Yay in Today's Mail" varies depending on the subscription plan you choose. Our monthly plan is $39.95 per month, our 3-month plan is $109.95, and our 6-month plan is $209.95.

What types of items can I expect to receive in "Yay in Today's Mail"?

The items in each box are a surprise, but you can expect to receive a combination of kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories, as well as recipe cards and cooking tips from our expert chefs.

Is there a way to customize my "Yay in Today's Mail" box?

Currently, we do not offer customization options for "Yay in Today's Mail" boxes. However, we carefully curate each box to ensure that you receive a variety of useful and high-quality kitchen items.

Can I give "Yay in Today's Mail" as a gift?

Yes, "Yay in Today's Mail" makes a great gift for any home cook or foodie. Simply select the gift option at checkout and enter the recipient's information. You can even include a personalized message to be included in the first box.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • raebates