• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Afford the New Ring: Questions on TPampered Chef for Diamond Upgrade

In summary, the company will contact you to set up an exchange for a new ring style. The ring costs $645 and the company expects you to give back the old ring.
trps
Silver Member
Did you see the price to "replace" your old ring for a new stlye...WOW I could NOT afford that. I really wanted to get the new one oh well...My question is I can't make it to conference I am hoping to get TPC does anyone know how that works to get the diamond added?

Last edited:
how much is it??

The company will contact you. They send you a mailer to send you the ring back to get the diamond set. I believe they give it back to you at conference before you walk for TPC.

At least this is what a sister consultant told me once.

I am sure they will mail you the ring with the diamond added if you can't be at National Conference.

trps said:
Did you see the price to "replace" your old ring for a new stlye...WOW I could afford that. I really wanted to get the new one oh well...

My question is I can't make it to conference I am hoping to get TPC does anyone know how that works to get the diamond added?

I was totally bummed at the price as well - I much prefer the new style but NO WAY wuld I cough up that chunk of change...

I see I said I could afford I meant and changed to could NOT afford the ring price it seems like $645 to exchange with 2 diamonds (which is where I am now)

trps said:
I see I said I could afford I meant and changed to could NOT afford the ring price it seems like $645 to exchange with 2 diamonds (which is where I am now)

I am just rubies - I just got the ring last year...I think $465 is OBSCENE for a ring that doesn't even have diamonds in it!!

dannyzmom said:
I am just rubies - I just got the ring last year...I think $465 is OBSCENE for a ring that doesn't even have diamonds in it!!
I completely agree !!! And you have to give back the old one so you are paying for the TPC ring not earning it ! For that price how can they ask for the other back?:confused:

trps said:
I completely agree !!! And you have to give back the old one so you are paying for the TPC ring not earning it ! For that price how can they ask for the other back?:confused:

My thoughts exactly - personally I found it a bit insulting. :(

If I were to earn it I'd be happy to exchange with you!!! I like the old style better :)

I only need 7 more recruits!!!!! I have 3 possibilities that are "thinking" about it! ughh, oh soooo close---maybe :)

Related to Can't Afford the New Ring: Questions on TPampered Chef for Diamond Upgrade

1. Can I still purchase new Pampered Chef products if I can't afford the new ring for a diamond upgrade?

Yes, you can still purchase new Pampered Chef products without having to upgrade your ring. Our products are available for purchase at various price points to fit every budget.

2. How much does the diamond upgrade for my Pampered Chef ring cost?

The cost of the diamond upgrade for your Pampered Chef ring varies depending on the size and quality of the diamond you choose. Our consultants can provide you with more specific pricing information.

3. Can I trade in my current Pampered Chef ring for a diamond upgrade?

Yes, you can trade in your current Pampered Chef ring for a diamond upgrade. Our consultants can assist you with this process and provide you with more information on how to do so.

4. Do I have to upgrade my Pampered Chef ring to continue selling as a consultant?

No, upgrading your Pampered Chef ring is optional and does not affect your ability to continue selling as a consultant. However, having a diamond upgrade may enhance your credibility and professionalism as a consultant.

5. Can I finance the cost of the diamond upgrade for my Pampered Chef ring?

Yes, financing options are available for the diamond upgrade of your Pampered Chef ring. Our consultants can provide you with more information on financing options and assist you with the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
trspc
  • kryswade