• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Countdown Anyone??

In summary, Becky's goal was to earn TPC in sales this year, and she has done so. She has also encouraged others to do the same. Laura has earned TPC in recruiting this year.
pamperedbecky
I know there are several of us who have been gunning for TPC in sales or recruiting. I thought I'd start the last minute countdown for it. I know some had already earned it a few months or weeks back. Congrats!!!!

I'm happy to say that I JUST NOW calculated exactly where I was, including last night's show, some shows that will be submitted early next week, shows that are just closing out and hosts who got a couple more outside orders AND some of my online orders that just came in in the past 2 days AND.....I'm at EXACTLY $55,000 in sales!!!! Woo hoo!!!! I won't breathe a sigh of relief until everything is actually submitted, but it's actually going to happen. I can't believe it. At the beginning of the month I still had $7000 or so go to. Needless to say, busting my butt this month has paid off. It's my best month EVER (I'll probably have over $8000 in sales because I still have a couple catalog shows to close out), so that commission check will be huge. Good timing since my A/C went kaput in my car and needs about $1000 in work and I've had lots of dental work lately. Aren't those exciting things to spend my money on?:eek:

So, anyway, I wanted to start this thread to encourage others to go nuts these last 5 days and do what you can to get TPC!!! You can do it!!!

I can't wait to get my ring!:D

Becky, that is so exciting!

I will not be earning TPC, but you know that I am planning NOW to earn it for 2007-2008!

Congratulations, Becky! If you dont mind sharing... what are your top 5 tips for TPC sales? The '07-'08 year will be my first year I am shooting for it. Thank you, Kristi

I'm not Becky, but my suggestion would be to break your goal down into smaller steps. If your goal is TPC in personal sales, then what would that look like every month? If it's recruiting, how many would you have to qualify every month?

That was key for me in earning a trip last year.

Congrats Becky!!!

Woohoo Becky!!

I am going to get TPC in Recruiting this year!!! My first year as a consultant, woo!
I won't get multiple categories like I wanted to (overachiever).
I'm about $4000 shy of TPC in Sales... :(
Blah.

My 2 consultants that still need to qualify already have enough outside orders to make their show minimums, and the one consultant that I have doing her $1250 fundraiser is only like $20 away from having it!

I need to get my ring size... I can't wait to get my bling! :D

Whoooo-HOOOOO Becky Congrats on your Hard Work! I knew you could DO It!!! How exciting!! You're pay check will be SWEET this month!
And Good luck to the rest of you who are almost there!

Thank you, thank you everyone!!! I'm so excited. I will be even more excited when I submit all the shows and they actually show up on my TPC calculator (although that always has some lagtime going on).

Congrats Laura on getting it in recruiting!! I think that's the harder of the two. Way to go!!!!

As for top tips and strategies: I agree with Deb...you have to break it down into manageable chunks and know what your sales goal should be every month. I checked that calculator a ton. I had pretty much written it off after I had a dismal January. I had a LOT of sales to make up for. The biggest thing is to plan for it NOW (like you're doing, Deb-way to go!). Book extra catalog shows...to me those are just "padding" and I don't rely on those counting as a "show." My average is 6-8 shows a month and that's a good pace if you're wanting to earn a trip too. Another piece of advice, DON'T save it until the last minute if at all possible. That's in the planning ahead too. Of course, if you realize you ARE close, just pull out ALL the stops!! Some of that involved me giving extra bonuses and incentives to hosts and doing a customer appreciation sale and giving up a chunk of my commission, BUT that's what did it for me.

An overall suggestion (and then I'll stop, I swear :) ) and you've all heard it before is to get on that phone!! Ask all the people at the show to host their own. Call people and follow up with them, even if they're wishy-washy about having a show. And last but not least, ASK everyone you can to have a show. Most times, bookings don't just fall in our laps (although it's nice when they do!), and even saying something like "You wouldn't want to have a show, would you?" won't always work. You need to be direct and ask. And if you're close to a goal or earning an incentive, TELL EVERYONE!:)

I was lucky on the trip to Atlantis and sat next to someone at breakfast from the HO who actually has A LOT to do with the incentives. One of the first things after saying how wonderful the trip was, was to tell her my goal of earning TPC and I had about $5500 to go at the time. She said she'd do a show for me!! She is so, so sweet. Some HO people do shows every once and a while and she was wanting to do one. That would require squeezing it in within the last 2 weeks. Always have a business card on you....I gave her one that morning. Of course, I got back from the trip and didn't hear from her. I waited a couple days, then took the initiative and tracked her down and followed up with HER. She was glad I did and now I have her show. The funny thing is, it's turning out I don't "need" her show, but I'm still glad I have it. It REALLY taught me to tell everyone your goals!! Your customers, hosts, friends, even people you just meet.:)

Ok, I'm done for now. Sorry for the long post. Thanks for all of the nice thoughts, everyone. Now I REALLY can't wait for conference.:)

One last thing....it may be hard work to strive to achieve your goals, but the feeling of accomplishment is SOOO worth it. No matter if your goal is to make ONE customer care call a day or earning a trip or TPC.

Everyone have an awesome holiday weekend!!:D

Congrats Becky and Laura! I was just checking in to see how Laura was doing and found this!

Now, get those shows submitted, recruits qualified before the end of the month!!!!!

Congrats Becky:D That is so awesome! And way to go on the HO show! That is really out of the box!
I think I'm falling about 10,000 short of TPC....so it's my goal for next year. That's less than 1000 more per month, so I know I can do it!

lacychef said:
Congrats Becky:D That is so awesome! And way to go on the HO show! That is really out of the box!
I think I'm falling about 10,000 short of TPC....so it's my goal for next year. That's less than 1000 more per month, so I know I can do it!
That's great because now you know what it takes for next year! You can do it!!!! That's what I did last year.....I missed it by not too much so it was my goal to do it this year.

Good luck!!!:)

I am so close I can taste it! I need $727! I have one more show and a catalog show open still. So I KNOW I will get it, but this last minute stuff is killing me!

ShanaSmith said:
I am so close I can taste it! I need $727! I have one more show and a catalog show open still. So I KNOW I will get it, but this last minute stuff is killing me!
Way to go!!!! I know you'll get it, but it'll be nice when it's all official!:D

Tell me about it Shana! All 3 of my consultants that I'm waiting on have had their shows, orders in hand, and they have their minimums met. Now I am just waiting on them to submit them! It's a holiday weekend, so I know it'll be Tuesday before they submit them. EEEEEEK.

Am I the only one that seems to strive on turning everything in 1-2 MINUTES before the deadline?

All I have to say is CRAP!!!! I need $727, and my show for tomorrow night just rescheduled! CRAP CRAP CRAP! I am prepared to buy whatever I need to at this point, but darn it, I don't want to. I still have 1 catalog show out, and I am still collecting a few orders for my mystery hostess. I quickly jumped on the phone with my dad in Alaska to see what he would buy(he and his wife are addicted!). OK one last time for good measures CRAP! Thanks for letting me vent. See ya on stage Wave 3

Last edited:
ShanaSmith said:
All I have to say is CRAP!!!! I need $727, and my show for tomorrow night just rescheduled! CRAP CRAP CRAP! I am prepared to buy whatever I need to at this point, but darn it, I don't want to. I still have 1 catalog show out, and I am still collecting a few orders for my mystery hostess. I quickly jumped on the phone with my dad in Alaska to see what he would buy(he and his wife are addicted!). OK one last time for good measures CRAP! Thanks for letting me vent. See ya on stage Wave 3

Oh man Shana! I'll say another CRAP for ya! Maybe the catalog host will surprise you & you won't need to order anything:)

1. What is the Pampered Chef Countdown?

The Pampered Chef Countdown is a special promotion that offers exclusive deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products for a limited time.

2. How often does the Pampered Chef Countdown happen?

The Pampered Chef Countdown typically happens once a year during the holiday season, but the timing may vary.

3. Can anyone participate in the Pampered Chef Countdown?

Yes, anyone can participate in the Pampered Chef Countdown. All you need to do is visit the Pampered Chef website during the promotion and take advantage of the deals and discounts.

4. Are the deals and discounts only available online?

No, some deals and discounts may also be available at in-person Pampered Chef parties or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How can I stay updated on the Pampered Chef Countdown?

To stay updated on the Pampered Chef Countdown, you can sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter, follow Pampered Chef on social media, or check the website regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie