• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef....oh, so Close yet so Far Away!

In summary, Oh my, I am so close to TPC I can taste it! Anyone have any last minute ideas to increase show sales????
jwpamp
Oh my, I am so close to TPC I can taste it! Anyone have any last minute ideas to increase show sales????

It's my first full year of PC and I am afraid I will be missing it by only a few thousand.....YIKES! :eek:

I could use the "How to have a $1000 show" flyer, too, but can't find it. Anyone have one handy? I am booking LOTS of catty shows!!!

HELP!

Maybe give incentives on the catalog shows...tell the host for whichever guest can bring her 5 catalog orders, you will give them X...get them to use their networks...each person MUST know 5 people your host doesn't...

...just a thought...

Janice~

My Director is in the home strech too, and looking to do a TON of sales in May. Here is one of her ideas that I thought was amazing- she is calling EVERYONE she knows and working lots of shows in May. If they don't want to book, she is asking them if they would like to earn a chance to win $215 in FREE products. How is she doing that? Asking each of them to collect $100 in orders. For every $100 in orders they collect, they earn one chance to be one of her mystery hosts. Her goal is to get FIFTY people to participate in this. She would be able to submit them as 5 different shows of +$1,000 each. She will submit them as kitchen shows because she is doing this: Holding a MEGA show at her house in May. All of these people are invited to come to the show, to eat/watch her demo, and to turn in their orders. They can bring guests that have purchased already, or they can order extra the night of the show.

I don't know all of the specifics, but how awesome would that be to turn in $5,000 in sales at once?!?!?

Here you go Janice. Good luck!!

Attachments

• How to Have a $1000 Catalog Show.doc
    31 KB · Views: 538
  • How to Have a $1000 Show.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 587
I hear ya sister!

I have 7 cooking shows that I'm coaching to $1k and four catalog shows. I figure if that goes as planned I'll be a couple thousand short as well.

I didn't really think I'd reach it, but my past couple months have been stellar, so I'm at least going to give it my all!

If only July 2006 and January 2007 hadn't been so bad. :( Live and learn. You better BET I'll plan this out better next year!

Oh, and my plan so far is to visit local businesses and tell them about HWC and ask them to make a purchase for my fundraiser. I'll give each office "point person" a Season's Best for passing around the catalogs and collecting orders. Then I'll turn it all in as one big HWC fundraiser, giving the host special to the person who colllects orders for the most HWC items.

So it's helping me with my goal and helping raise $$$ for ACS.

I am with you TPC ers too. So what are we doing on this board and not getting sales I am also so close but a bit too far .
I need to do about 9000. more just not sure . I also need to call more people to get some extra sales. I have pre order HWC forms out every where , and I think 7 shows and 4 caddy shows but I need to do some more..
If we could only have 1 more month :eek:

I'm there too and I'm afraid I'll miss it by a couple thousand too. :( I'm already doing the $1000 mystery host catalog show, but that's a great idea to do a mega show at the end. I have literally about two dates in May that aren't booked or my husband is traveling for work. of course, throw Atlantis in there and my month is going to be crazy! I love that idea though. I've thrown the email out there about getting people to participate in this, but I have yet to call people personally. That's a great idea. I did it back in November and it was a $1600 show without doing much work. REally it was mostly the expense of sending out packets of catalogs. but well worth it. I was also thinking of doing a customer appreciation sale at the end of the month. I don't want to make people mad that already ordered during the month, though. I may phrase it as your last chance to get the pink stuff or if they've LOVED a particular product so much that they got this month, consider getting one for a friend or one as a backup when the other's in the dishwasher or something.

I LOVE these ideas, so let's keep sharing!! I agree getting on the phone is KEY but the trouble with cramming so much in this month is there is very little extra time. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :D

I thought we had all year to get TPC??? :confused:

The TPC earning period is from June 1st-May 31st.:)

so I will lose the points that I have right now?

tell your hosts who are having shows that if they have a $1.000 show they can get unlimited 1/2 priced items.

Chef_2_Four said:
so I will lose the points that I have right now?

TPC runs on a different calendar than the trip incentive.

TPC isn't based on points. TPC is based on $$ amounts or number of recruits depending on what category you're looking at. The incentive program that goes from Jan to Dec is based on points.

ok thanks! I confuse easily!! LOL!! I thought it was the same!!

BTW, my Director needs to hit $12,000...just so some of you that have a ways to go DON'T GIVE UP!!

Try $14,682!

I'm at least going to give it my all!

Well, I just got off the phone with past hosts from the year 2006 trying to get them to rebook and I mostly messages.:rolleyes: I called 25 people so I guess I put the bug in their ear and get them to book for the summer.

We'll see. I have $18k to get for TPC!! UGH!:eek:

Kristi,

At least if we book up June, we'll have a good start to TPC 2007!! :)

DebbieJ said:
Kristi,

At least if we book up June, we'll have a good start to TPC 2007!! :)
and you will earn the new fall products!:)

How about offering a sale on gift certificates (don't have to deliver!) Offer 10% off $50 gc's or 20% off $100 gc's.

Offer to barter for all or part or EVERYTHING you buy this month!

How about a one-day phone/email sale with 25% off HWC products and 10% off anything else?

Let everyone know how close you are, ask for small/individual orders, not just shows!

Don't miss the extra time on next year's trip by missing tpc by $1000! You can do it!

Great ideas, everyone! I am getting there...something like $8000 away. I am usually at $5000 to $6000 per month, so it's not out of the picture....

My January was TERRIBLE, though. Many cancellations and my Team even did poorly. I went into my first (and ONLY ) month of relinquishment and swore that it would never happen again!

Good luck to everyone who is trying!!:)

DebbieJ said:
Try $14,682!

I'm at least going to give it my all!

But I forgot I have $2000+ in unsubmitted orders right now, so I actually have about $12k to reach TPC.

Like Janice, I had a TERRIBLE January so this sucks.

I'm doing the count down too. I am going to do a sale and clearance this weekend and offer discounts on everything that is ordered and really good discounts on the products I dig out of my closet. Then I will just re-order what I need. I only need about $3900. So unless the entire month falls apart I should be ok.

ShanaSmith said:
I'm doing the count down too. I am going to do a sale and clearance this weekend and offer discounts on everything that is ordered and really good discounts on the products I dig out of my closet. Then I will just re-order what I need. I only need about $3900. So unless the entire month falls apart I should be ok.
Good for you!!! That's awesomne!!!:D :D

ShanaSmith said:

Good Luck Shana!! That's fantastic!! Like Janice and Deb, my January also sucked!! I only turned in $500!

I had an ok Jan and a GREAT Feb, but once I got the notice that I was on track... then my March and April took a dive. And between my son and me, we were sick for 6 weeks in there, so I guess it's a good things that I didn't have more shows.

Thanks everybody... I'll keep you posted

Congratulations to those of you who are so close. I hope each of you make it!

I am so relieved that I have no chance of making TPC this year. It really cuts down on the stress of selling in May! ;)

Lisa

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. There is a one-time enrollment fee and consultants earn commissions on sales and can also receive discounts on products.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cutlery, stoneware, and small appliances. They also offer food products such as seasonings, sauces, and mixes.

Do I have to host a cooking demonstration to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a cooking demonstration to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can purchase products directly through a consultant or through the company's website.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jackieblue