1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rant Ok, so I have been in the queue waiting for the next available HO

1. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

Ok, so I have been in the queue waiting for the next available HO person and listening to bad music for forever. Ok, really only 20 or 25 minutes so far, but it really seems like forever. So, I thought I'd ask...what's your record? Mine is 20-25 minutes so far w/ no human. You?

Guess I am not the only person who *must* close tonight and is having p3 problems.

Sep 29, 2009
  2. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....

Back late last year when hold times were awful - I actually sat on hold for over 20 minutes AFTER they called ME back on the callback option. And that was after waiting for hours for the callback!

Good luck!

Sep 29, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I use my cell phone that has a speaker phone on it. I set it on speaker and then get some work done in my office while I'm waiting!

Sep 29, 2009
  4. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

Let me guess - trying to close a September show, and it says something like "you can't close with those specials after teh 16th of the month"?

I got that. Before my third attempt to submit, I changed the show date to later in the month - then it went thru (and apparently applied updates in the process of submitting, so the date change may or may not have had anything to do with it going thru). Yes, it worked on my third attempt.

And to answer your question, I had a 4 hour or so wait earlier this year (something I had to talk to a live person about, and I hadn't managed to get thru or get a callback on for several previous days).

5. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

um, yeah. I call back later.

Sep 29, 2009
  6. Jinkies

Jinkies Member

Probably the worst was an hour after they called me back. And I was on my cell phone.

Sep 29, 2009
  7. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Think I've waited about an hour and a half before. It gets pretty bad sometimes- earlier this year it was BRUTAL! :yuck:

Sep 29, 2009
  8. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

"Incontinence hotline, can you hold?"

9. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

Wow, I don't feel so bad, because they did pick up right after I wrote this. Waiting hours!!?!?? Yikes!

My show is officially closed, though! Whew.

Sep 30, 2009
  10. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

***snort***

Sep 30, 2009
Have something to add?