• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Ok, so I have been in the queue waiting for the next available HO

jackieblue

Nov 3, 2008
Ok, so I have been in the queue waiting for the next available HO person and listening to bad music for forever. Ok, really only 20 or 25 minutes so far, but it really seems like forever. So, I thought I'd ask...what's your record? Mine is 20-25 minutes so far w/ no human. You?

Guess I am not the only person who *must* close tonight and is having p3 problems.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....

Back late last year when hold times were awful - I actually sat on hold for over 20 minutes AFTER they called ME back on the callback option. And that was after waiting for hours for the callback!

Good luck!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007

I use my cell phone that has a speaker phone on it. I set it on speaker and then get some work done in my office while I'm waiting!

SpiritdancerIA

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008

Let me guess - trying to close a September show, and it says something like "you can't close with those specials after teh 16th of the month"?

I got that. Before my third attempt to submit, I changed the show date to later in the month - then it went thru (and apparently applied updates in the process of submitting, so the date change may or may not have had anything to do with it going thru). Yes, it worked on my third attempt.

And to answer your question, I had a 4 hour or so wait earlier this year (something I had to talk to a live person about, and I hadn't managed to get thru or get a callback on for several previous days).

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006

um, yeah. I call back later.

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008

Probably the worst was an hour after they called me back. And I was on my cell phone.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009

Think I've waited about an hour and a half before. It gets pretty bad sometimes- earlier this year it was BRUTAL! :yuck:

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005

"Incontinence hotline, can you hold?"

jackieblue

Nov 3, 2008

Wow, I don't feel so bad, because they did pick up right after I wrote this. Waiting hours!!?!?? Yikes!

My show is officially closed, though! Whew.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Shelbi
Replies
Views