• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating an Amazing Day: Closing 3 Shows and Bookings!

In summary, Becky is having a great day, closing three shows, and talking to a friend about her upcoming show. She is optimistic about the future.
Becky0216
I am having such a GREAT day today. I am closing 3 shows this afternoon. One being the BIG show. It will be closing at $2678.00 in commis. sales. WAHOOOOO!!!:sing: and 3 bookings. The other two.. $576 and $345 both with 1 booking.
Then I am talking to a good friend of mine this a.m. about her June show. She is so excited about it. Well I started talking about the business and now have her excited about it. She says she will be signing with me as soon as she has 4 shows lined up. She will do awesome because she LOVES talking to a crowd and she already loves the product.
WHat a day to have my Cluster meeting. I just feel as if I am on cloud 9 today. :balloon:
Oh I hope I don't jinx myself now. With my luck some shows will cancel now!!!!

Congratulations, Becky! Keep the momentum (and POSITIVE thinking) going!

Way to go!

Hopefully your GREAT sales will carry over into next month for SAT!!!

I know, I wish this was June. I do have 3 shows for June so that is better than none. Maybe I will get more.

Great job! Good luck in June!

Yaaaaaay Becky!!!!!

print out your posting and read it from time to time

see how hanging in there pays off!!!

Woo-hoo Becky. Your excitement is jumping off the page! Congratulations!

I've been following the success of that great show in your other threads! Keep up the good work and enjoy your success! You deserve it! Great job and don't believe doom will happen! My pastor has taught me and I live by it ~ it is the belief that if you speak it, you'll receive it, so speak positive thoughts of a strong, successful, thriving business and you'll have what you say! As long as you continue to work your business the way you have, then I don't see how you could fail..... don't forget the 3-2-1 success plan, along with your dilligent host coaching and you'll do great! No more negative thoughts!!!! Only positive! :thumbup: :D
Congratulations, your posts lately have been making me smile!:) :balloon: ;)

MissChef said:
I've been following the success of that great show in your other threads! Keep up the good work and enjoy your success! You deserve it! Great job and don't believe doom will happen! My pastor has taught me and I live by it ~ it is the belief that if you speak it, you'll receive it, so speak positive thoughts of a strong, successful, thriving business and you'll have what you say! As long as you continue to work your business the way you have, then I don't see how you could fail..... don't forget the 3-2-1 success plan, along with your dilligent host coaching and you'll do great! No more negative thoughts!!!! Only positive! :thumbup: :D
Congratulations, your posts lately have been making me smile!:) :balloon: ;)

GREAT advice Cathy - I agree wholeheartedly!! :D

dannyzmom said:
GREAT advice Cathy - I agree wholeheartedly!! :D
Thanks Carolyn! I really believe in what I wrote and I thank you for your support of my advice!;) :D

Way to go! Don't give up on June either. There is still plenty of time. I just booked two June shows today. If I can do it then anyone can! LOL!

1. How can I successfully close 3 shows in one day?

Closing 3 shows in one day is all about planning and preparation. Make sure to reach out to potential hosts ahead of time and schedule your shows strategically. Also, offer incentives to your hosts and guests to encourage them to book and purchase products during the shows. Lastly, stay organized and follow up with each host and guest to ensure a successful event.

2. What are some tips for ensuring bookings during a show?

One effective way to secure bookings during a show is to offer a host special. This can be a discounted or free product for hosts who schedule a show with you. Additionally, make sure to showcase the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and discounts. You can also ask guests if they would like to host their own show during the event.

3. How can I make my closing speeches more effective?

To make your closing speeches more effective, make sure to use persuasive language and emphasize the value and benefits of the products you are selling. Share personal stories and demonstrate the products to show their functionality. Also, offer a sense of urgency by mentioning limited-time offers or products that are selling quickly.

4. How can I handle objections during a closing?

Handling objections during a closing is all about active listening and addressing the concerns of the customer. Make sure to listen to their objections without interrupting and then offer solutions or alternatives. You can also use testimonials from satisfied customers to address common objections and build trust with the customer.

5. What are some effective ways to follow up after a successful show?

Following up after a show is crucial for maintaining relationships with hosts and potential customers. Send a personalized thank-you note to each host and offer to assist with any follow-up orders or questions. For potential customers, send a follow-up email or text message with a special offer or invite them to join your Facebook group for exclusive deals and product information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe