• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revealing My TPampered Chef Earnings & Experiences: What I Learned

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, your earnings can vary depending on your sales and the number of parties you host. Top earners can make over $100,000 per year, with an average of $200-300 per party. There is no need to purchase inventory as the company offers starter kits and the option to sell solely through party orders. Benefits include flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, and discounts on products. To get started, you can sign up online, purchase a starter kit, and complete training provided by the company. Some tips for success include staying organized, building relationships with customers, and promoting your business through social media and team events.
jwpamp
I am putting together a list of items and $$ that I have earned this TPC period for our meeting tonight and was wondering if anyone who has received a TPC ring will share the value (it would be on your 1099).

So far, I have figured that I did 77 cooking shows, 14 catalog shows and 3 fundraisers in the last 12 months. That figures out to 6.4 cooking shows/month, 1 catalog show/ month and 1 Fundraiser every 4 months.

I earned over $1500 in products (not sure, but it's a ballpark figure), Free Conference ($200), TPC Prizes ($360 in free supplies, extra day on the trip, ring, biz cards) and I saved $$ on our taxes because of owning a home biz.

Trying to show how it is a "do-able" thing, and just need this last piece of the puzzle.

Thanks!!

About $500 if I recall correctly... and about $100 or so for each added diamond.

Thank you!

1. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, your earnings can vary depending on your sales and the number of parties you host. On average, consultants earn around $200-300 per party, with top earners making over $100,000 per year. Your earnings also depend on the commission rate and bonuses offered by the company, which can range from 20-27% of your sales.

2. Do I need to purchase inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to purchase inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant. The company offers a variety of starter kits at different price points, which include a selection of products and business supplies to help you get started. You can also choose to sell products solely through your party orders without keeping any inventory on hand.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn extra income. You also get to meet new people, be part of a supportive community, and receive discounts on products for personal use or demonstration.

4. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training provided by the company. Once you have completed these steps, you can start booking parties and selling products.

5. What are some tips for success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some tips for success as a Pampered Chef consultant include staying organized, building and maintaining relationships with customers, and continuously learning about new products and recipes. It is also essential to be active on social media, attend team meetings and training events, and consistently promote your business to attract new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates