• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

*TPampered Chef*::: Ugggg... My Brain Hurts

P
Pampered Laura
:eek: Bear with me, internet Cheffers, I'm sorting through information and need to make sure this makes sense because my brain is FRIED. ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am four qualified consultants away from TPC in Recruiting.
Five Consultants on my team are currently eligible for this TPC period...

Consultant 1: Has submitted 3 shows, has her 4th show on Saturday the 25th. Has a relative that is willing to place a large order to help her qualify if she needs it.

Consultant 2: Has submitted 2 shows ($673 needed to reach $1250). Has an open house on this Saturday. She is hoping to get the full $673 needed/ or she needs to submit 2 shows.

Consultant 3: Has submitted 2 shows, has 2 catalog parties going on right now (I know the hosts, they are working their tails off because I promised them free stuff if they helped her. LOL ;))

Consultant 4: Signed Friday. Working on a giant fundraiser.. working on $1250 in one shot, or 4 catalog parties (that she has going currently also).

Consultant 5: Signed Monday. Has a show on Saturday. She also has a potential recruit already and has 4 friends collecting orders for her. She insists she will have her 4 done by the end of May. :eek:

I'm praying, doing rain dances, and lighting candles... any other vibes you could send my way would be appreciated before I wind up in the loony-bin.

Last edited by a moderator:
OKAY, BREATHE, LAURA!!!!!:eek: ;)
I won't send you vibes but I will say a prayer for you! How exciting! Best thing to do is stay in contact with these girls every other or every couple of days, even post cards would work. I'm assuming they know your goal?! Let them know that all though their success in their business is what matters and that you are most excited for them, you'd still like to earn this, so make sure they know! I would push myself harder for someone needing me to do something!
In the mean time, take a bath and read the bible or anything else inspirational! Give your cares to God and He will come through! His word cannot fail, He is not a man that can lie, his word tells us to take upon his yoke because it is light and to give Him our burdens, and all though this is not a burden, the stress could freak you out!!! Okay, I could go on and on, so I'll stop now! But seriously, find somthing else to think about or you'll go nuts!!!:D :eek:
Congratulations BTW! Prayers are coming your way!:) ;)

You might want to offer an incentive to them for qualifying. Remind them of the PC dollars they will receive. Offer to take the 5 of them to Starbucks to celebrate your (group) accomplishments. Something based on EVERYONE reaching the goal :)

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Laura,

This sounds basic, but do they KNOW that you need them to qualify to earn TPC? If they know your goal, they will help you!

We are here cheering you on!!!

Wow! Whether you make it or not, that is a great accomplishment and you should be VERY proud!

However, keep chugging and we'll be praying for you. Remind them to focus on the qualifying # of shows if the dollars is too high for them. Keep us posted!

Pampered Laura said:
:eek: Bear with me, internet Cheffers, I'm sorting through information and need to make sure this makes sense because my brain is FRIED. ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am four qualified consultants away from TPC in Recruiting.
Five Consultants on my team are currently eligible for this TPC period...

I'm praying, doing rain dances, and lighting candles... any other vibes you could send my way would be appreciated before I wind up in the loony-bin.

WOW!!! What an accomplishment... regardless of what happens, you should be VERY proud of the work you have done. Personally, if I knew my director needed me to qualify to be TPC, I would be working my butt off to get her there! If your consultants don't already know what you are working for, explain it to them and explain why it is so important to you.

Can't wait to come congratulate you and see your NEW BLING at Wave 1!!!! See you in Chicago!!!!!

I know you will make it!! No one has to tell you to keep on top of them - I am glad to see you have a spare to get you there!!

Congratulations!

Way to go, Laura!
I agree with all of the above - offer them support and a special something as a team reward if they all qualify. Heck - take your whole team out for coffee and dessert!

I thought it said "TKG my brain hurts."I wondered how she knew?

Thanks guys... it sounds goofy, but I *know* I'll make it, but I can't help stressing about "BUT...WHAT IF!??!?!"
It's so hard to NOT call them every.single.day and ask them "How close are you?!?! Are you SURE you're holding that show? Do you have a backup plan?!"

:eek: LOL

I did let them all know what I was going for, and how much it means to me, and I've promised to treat "my entire Active/Qualified Team" to dinner when/if I make it. :D If I make it, I'll be treating 14 of my consultants to dinner! Assuming they can all make it, that is... :eek: Either at TGI Fridays or at my house... we'll see! :D :D

I don't know, I think I want this more just because it's my first year with Pampered Chef...that and when I was on the snorkeling cruise with my Sales Manager Linda Bowles I promised her I'd make TPC after being a consultant for 18 months. LOL ;)

Looks like you are almost there!!!!

:eek: :eek:

I am sweating right down to the wire with you.. but for personal sales. I have about $2300 to go. One Mystery hostess ($1300 last time) 2 parties, 1 catalog... and a couple of hosts that are still collecting orders.. I'm sure I'll at least be really close. Thank goodness for that $600 travel allowance from SF.

ShanaSmith said:
I am sweating right down to the wire with you.. but for personal sales. I have about $2300 to go. One Mystery hostess ($1300 last time) 2 parties, 1 catalog... and a couple of hosts that are still collecting orders.. I'm sure I'll at least be really close. Thank goodness for that $600 travel allowance from SF.
Me too!!! I'm going nuts and have this on my mind constantly!!! I'm about $1600 away which would have been very possible with the two shows I had left to go and several (probably small) catalog shows. BUT one of my two cooking show hosts cancelled and my other only invited 20 so we'll see how many show. I am squeezing one in (on the 31st!!) at a salon where I go (who knows who will show). I did just book a fundraiser today for a RFL team and she knows I want to close by the 31st, so who knows how that will go.

I have a mystery hostess show too, but only 4 people participating. I do have a couple catalog shows that may not make it to $150, so I plan to throw those in there too. Who knows how that will go. It'll be SO CLOSE!!! My sister is getting married in December and although i've already been accumulating gifts for her, she may be getting a few more things if that's what it takes!!!:)

Good luck, Laura!!! I can't wait to hear if you get it in recruiting!! I think that category is harder!!! (at least for me....I'm nowhere near TPC in recruiting, just sales). Way to go!!

Great going, Laura! And Shana, too!

Personally I don't think calling your consultants every day is a bad thing - the good old 2 minute phone call - so call! Call! Just be sure to call that often when you aren't on pins and needles about reaching a goal ;)

Can't wait to meet you at Wave 1!

Is your story on the website somewhere? Like, when you started, what your progression has been like? Stories like that inspire me ...

Becky, I know what you mean. I had an outstanding begining of the year and I swear the day after I got the email saying that I was on track for TPC everything fell apart. My family and I were sick for almost 2 months and I have had two shows cancel just this month. I did a clearance sale last month and found over $1100 in products in the closet in boxes... like I need to buy more to make this goal. Oh well, I'm SURE we will all make it!

Ohhh... I'm sure you'll make it, guys! Thanks for the encouragement! I know I'll make it, it's just a matter of waiting until the last second before I can declare victory! :eek:
I'm $8000 away from TPC in sales, too. Can I just say how mad it makes me that I didnt do one more show a month? I would have gotten TPC in two categories on my first year. WAAH!!! :( :( :D

MomToEli said:
Is your story on the website somewhere? Like, when you started, what your progression has been like? Stories like that inspire me ...

Sandy, I'm currently working on a little something to submit to the Home Office. Thanks for the encouragement! :D

Pampered Laura said:

Sandy, I'm currently working on a little something to submit to the Home Office. Thanks for the encouragement! :D
Cool, I can't wait to see that!! It really is amazing that you did all this in your first year! Congratulations!!!!!

1. How many consultants do you have on your team who are currently eligible for this TPC period?

There are five consultants on my team who are currently eligible for this TPC period.

2. How many shows does each consultant need to submit in order to qualify?

Consultant 1 needs to submit one more show, Consultant 2 needs to submit two more shows, Consultant 3 needs to submit two more shows, Consultant 4 needs to submit one more show or four catalog parties, and Consultant 5 needs to submit four shows.

3. What strategies are the consultants using to reach their qualifying goals?

Consultant 1 has a relative who is willing to place a large order to help her qualify. Consultant 2 is hosting an open house and hoping to get the remaining $673 needed. Consultant 3 is utilizing two catalog parties with the help of hosts who are working hard to help her qualify. Consultant 4 is working on a large fundraiser to reach the $1250 goal in one shot or submitting four catalog parties. Consultant 5 is actively recruiting and has four friends collecting orders for her, and she plans to have her four shows done by the end of May.

4. Are there any additional efforts you are making to help these consultants qualify?

I am praying, doing rain dances, and lighting candles for their success. I am also providing additional support and encouragement to help them reach their goals.

5. What happens if a consultant does not reach the qualifying goal?

If a consultant does not reach the qualifying goal, they will not be eligible for the rewards and incentives offered during this TPC period. However, they can continue to work towards their goals and qualify for future periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
schel