• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping a Great Host/Guest Earn More with Pampered Chef: Results Since August

In summary, as a host with Pampered Chef, you can earn more by hosting a successful party and inviting more guests. You can also earn more by booking additional parties and reaching certain sales milestones. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only products, discounts on future purchases, and even have the opportunity to earn free or discounted trips and other rewards. To help your Pampered Chef host earn more, you can encourage them to invite more guests, help promote their party, and assist with party preparations and sales. Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party include inviting at least 10-12 guests, creating a fun atmosphere, offering refreshments, and being knowledgeable about the products. Since August, the
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a GREAT past host/guest who's husband has cut her off for right now! I told her that I would come up with a total amount that she has spent, saved and possibly earned from all the shows she's been too. The crazy part is this is since last August! I haven't even known her a year. I'm going to be calling her with this info:

Attended/Hosted 11 shows
Spent: $533.50
Saved: $638.56
Could have earned: $1088.51

She saved more than she has spent and has spent approx $53.35 per month since she started coming to my shows. If she had been the consultant she would have earned that much on 12 shows that she has hosted or that were booked since her original show back in August.

She would make an excellent consultant and I have been working with her. Her last excuse was she just didn't really know! I really didn't know how to respond to that. But since she told me that her husband is cutting her off PC, I want to work harder to get her to sign. Hopefully this will help. She could have spent less, earned more and had alot more fun!

Wow! What a powerful visual for her and her husband!
Please, keep us posted

Wow, that's amazing! It's great to see how much she has saved and potentially earned just from attending and hosting 11 shows. It's definitely worth considering becoming a consultant, especially if she enjoys it and can make some extra money for herself. Maybe you can help her come up with a plan to show her husband the potential benefits of being a consultant and how it could help their household financially. Good luck with your conversation with her!

1. How can I earn more as a host with Pampered Chef?

As a host with Pampered Chef, you can earn more by hosting a successful party and inviting more guests. The more guests you invite, the more potential sales you can make, which means more rewards for you. You can also earn more by booking additional parties from your own party, and by reaching certain sales milestones.

2. What rewards can I earn as a host with Pampered Chef?

As a host with Pampered Chef, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also receive exclusive host-only products, as well as discounts on future purchases. Additionally, you may also have the opportunity to earn free or discounted trips and other rewards through special promotions.

3. How can I help my Pampered Chef host earn more?

You can help your Pampered Chef host earn more by encouraging them to invite more guests to their party, and by helping them promote their party on social media or through word of mouth. You can also offer to help them set up and prepare for the party, and assist with taking orders and collecting payments.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

To host a successful Pampered Chef party, it's important to invite a good number of guests, at least 10-12, to ensure a good turnout. You should also create a fun and inviting atmosphere, and offer refreshments for your guests. Additionally, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and be prepared to share your personal experiences and recommendations.

5. What has been the average results for hosts with Pampered Chef since August?

Since August, the average results for hosts with Pampered Chef have been around $200-$300 in free products and discounts, with some hosts earning even more. This can vary depending on the number of guests and their total sales. Overall, our hosts have been very happy with their rewards and experiences hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • iteachncook
  • General Chat
Replies