• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage TPampered Chef Ring with 5 Diamonds - Make an Offer!

In summary, the Vintage Pampered Chef Ring with 5 Diamonds is available in a size 7 and can be resized by a professional jeweler. The ring features 5 genuine diamonds that have been certified by a gemologist. Offers can be made by clicking on the "Make an Offer" button and the ring will be carefully packaged, insured, and shipped with a tracking number. Additionally, the ring comes with a one-year warranty that covers any manufacturing defects or issues with the diamonds.
kryswade
Hi everyone. I am a past PC consultant of 8 years.

I have an old style TPC ring that I would like to sell. I think it's a size 8.5 but for anyone interested I will find out for sure.

This ring has 5 diamonds in it. If you're interested please make an offer.

If you have any questions and/or would like to see a picture please e-mail me direct at [email protected]

Thanks!

I Just Pm'd You With A Question?!?!?!?!

how much are you wanting for it?

wouldn't mink knowing more info!

1. What is the size of the ring?

The Vintage Pampered Chef Ring with 5 Diamonds is currently available in a size 7. However, it can be resized by a professional jeweler if needed.

2. Are the diamonds real?

Yes, the 5 diamonds on the ring are all genuine and have been certified by a gemologist.

3. Can I make an offer on the ring?

Yes, you can make an offer on the Vintage Pampered Chef Ring with 5 Diamonds. Simply click on the "Make an Offer" button and enter your desired price. Our team will review your offer and get back to you as soon as possible.

4. How is the ring packaged and shipped?

The ring will be carefully packaged in a gift box and shipped with a tracking number for added security. It will also be insured for its full value during transit.

5. Is there a warranty for the ring?

Yes, we offer a one-year warranty for the Vintage Pampered Chef Ring with 5 Diamonds. This covers any manufacturing defects or issues with the diamonds. Please contact us if you have any concerns or need to make a claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • Carol Lang
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies