• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Discontinued Season's Best Recipe Books and Tapes?

In summary, "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" is a collection of high-quality kitchen tools and accessories that have been discontinued. These items are still available for purchase as long as they are in inventory and are covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. However, returns or exchanges are not accepted and the collection is updated quarterly.
catlwilles
Gold Member
Hi, I have some older Season's Best Recipe Books for sale. I'm asking .75 plus shipping.

Spring/Summer 2007 (2)
Fall/Winter 2006 (14)
Fall/Winter 2005 (4)
Fall/Winter 2004

I also have some cassette tapes available for the same price.

The ABC's of Bookings
Steps to Successful Hostess Coaching
Five Question Recruiting
Getting Started with The Pampered Chef
Connections: The Key to Recruiting

I also have a clear tube that goes to the Easy Accent Decorator. It is the replacement part for the old style that only has one ring around the top where it twists on. I hope that makes sense, but PM me with a price if you would like it.

Please PM or email me if you're interested in anything. Thanks!

Catherine are the SBs still available? I would like to buy them from you. Let me know. I sent you a PM

What is "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best"?

"Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" is a collection of our most popular and high-quality kitchen tools and accessories that have been discontinued. These items are no longer in our current catalog, but we still have limited quantities available for purchase.

Can I still purchase "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" items?

Yes, you can still purchase these items as long as they are available in our inventory. However, once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Are "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" items covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all items in the "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" collection are covered by our warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I return or exchange "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" items?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" items. All sales are final. However, if you receive a defective or damaged item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How often does the "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" collection change?

The "Fs: Discontinued Season's Best" collection is updated on a quarterly basis. We are constantly adding new items and removing sold out items, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • Carol Lang
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Tenille V.