• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Retired Items for Sale? Make a Bulk Offer!

In summary, buying retired items from Pampered Chef allows you to get discounted, high-quality products that are no longer in production. These items are only available through a Pampered Chef consultant and are still covered under the company's warranty. Retired items become available for purchase periodically throughout the year and cannot be returned or exchanged. It is recommended to review the product description and photos before making a purchase.
susanr613
Gold Member
Clearing out to make room for June SAT winnings. All are NIP unless otherwise noted. If you're interested in more than a few items, make me a bulk offer.
Prices do NOT include shipping from 60107.

Glitter table runner - cranberry: $20.00
Leaf napkin set with napkin rings (2 each): $10.00
Tiles napkin set $5.00
Easy Pies and Tarts recipe card set: $2.00
Cranberry handy Scraper: $3.00
Cooks Corer: $5.00
Kids Apron and Chef's Hat (I have 1 NIP and 1 that was worn once) $25.00 each
Nylon Slice n Serve: $5.00
Stainless Serving Fork: $10.00
Deep Dish Baker: $20.00

If you're interested in more than a few items, make me a bulk offer :)
Prices do NOT include shipping from 60107.

1. What are the benefits of buying retired items from Pampered Chef?

Buying retired items from Pampered Chef allows you to get high-quality, discontinued products at discounted prices. These items are still in great condition and can be a great addition to your kitchen.

2. Can I find all retired items for sale on the Pampered Chef website?

No, retired items are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you on our website or contact your current consultant to check for retired items.

3. Are retired items covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, retired items are covered under Pampered Chef's warranty for the same time period as current products. If you experience any issues with your retired item, you can contact our customer service for assistance.

4. How often do retired items become available for purchase?

Retired items become available for purchase periodically throughout the year. The best way to stay updated on retired items is to subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media for announcements.

5. Can I return or exchange retired items?

No, retired items are sold as-is and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend carefully reviewing the product description and photos before making a purchase to ensure you are satisfied with the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • Kristin Radunz