• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates

In summary, Robyn would like to purchase 6 medium and 6 small square plates for $6 per plate plus shipping. She would also like to purchase 2 medium squares for $10 total. Her zip code is 12209.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I have a customer who would like to sell her gently used square plates. There are 12 medium square plates in white. (Originally sold for $11 a plate) and 12 small square plates in white. (Originally sold for $8 a plate.) Any offer will be considered. If interested please send me the quantity you would be interested in, price, and zip code.

Thanks!

When you say medium, are you talking about the ones a lot of people use for dinner plates? If so, I have a guest interested in 6 of them. Would she take $7 a plate plus shipping to 77901? Thanks!

Shelly- yes that is the size I am referring to. I have sent a message to my customer and am awaiting a response!

I am in need of 3 of each the medium and the small ones, as for cost I will pay whatever she thinks is fair plus the shipping. Please let me know if she still has them. My zip code is 55032, minnesota. Thanks, Jolene

Jolene- She still has 6 medium and 12 Small. Let me email her and ask what she would want for each.

Does anyone have any of these available? I have a customer asking about them and have asked her to be specific as to which she is looking for. Thanks.

I do Robyn. I have many of the SA collection, new in box. How much of what is she looking for?

Just got a message and she is looking for the dinner plate size. She did not say how many she wanted. I will check back with her on that. My director also found some, so I will be checking with her, too. I'll keep you informed. Thanks

Tristen she would like 4 plates. Her zip code is: 43123
Please let me know the cost and I will check with her.
Thank you!
Robyn

Okay Robyn, I'll try to check into it this weekend. Medium square plates, right?

yes, medium sq plates (10" x10)

I am interested in two of the medium plates zip code is 83642

I am looking for 6 medium and 6 small. I will pay $6 per medium and $4 per small. My zip is 12209. Thank you!

What are the dimensions of the Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates?

The Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates have a dimension of 7 inches by 7 inches.

Are the Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy cleanup.

How many plates come in a set of Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates?

One set of Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates comes with 4 plates.

Are the Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates made of durable material?

Yes, the Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates are made of high-quality stoneware that is resistant to chipping, cracking, and fading.

Can the Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates be used for both casual and formal occasions?

Yes, the Fs- Simple Additions White Square Plates have a versatile and elegant design that makes them suitable for both casual and formal dining settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Celia