• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling TPampered Chef Ring: A Last Resort?

It hasn't appeared on Let's make a deal... That's a free group - I bet the moderators denied it if she tried.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
TPC Ring for sale on CS?!?I'm not sure how many people would like to purchase a ring that you can only earn through PC:bugeye:....personally, if I had earned TPC 5 times, I would be wearing that ting with pride even if I had just re-signed! If you don't want it, take it to a jeweler and get cash for the rubies, diamonds and gold separately. Sorry, just venting here.

I saw that too. A few years ago I saw a TPC ring on Ebay.

I have seen them on ebay too. Makes you wonder who would buy one and pass it off as their own. It would be different if PC wouldn't replace lost rings. Geezz

:eek: I thought I had seen it all~and now this! WTH is someone thinking~I have to go over there to CS to check this out......people are NUTS sometimes.

:eek::eek::eek:
I do believe that I would take it to Mo Money Pawn before I would advertise it for sale

I think what would be even more bizarre is if someone BOUGHT IT!! How lame would that be to wear a ring around that you didn't earn? MAYBE if you lost yours, I could understand. That's weird to me.

pamperedbecky said:
I think what would be even more bizarre is if someone BOUGHT IT!! How lame would that be to wear a ring around that you didn't earn? MAYBE if you lost yours, I could understand. That's weird to me.

That is what I was thinking - who the heck would BUY it and wear it!?!?!

cmdtrgd said:
I'm not sure how many people would like to purchase a ring that you can only earn through PC:bugeye:....personally, if I had earned TPC 5 times, I would be wearing that ting with pride even if I had just re-signed! If you don't want it, take it to a jeweler and get cash for the rubies, diamonds and gold separately. Sorry, just venting here.

Actually if there are 5 diamonds she earned it 6 times!

I can't imagine selling it!:eek:

If the price were right, I would buy it and take it apart and sell the components!

cmdtrgd said:
I'm not sure how many people would like to purchase a ring that you can only earn through PC:bugeye:....personally, if I had earned TPC 5 times, I would be wearing that ting with pride even if I had just re-signed! If you don't want it, take it to a jeweler and get cash for the rubies, diamonds and gold separately. Sorry, just venting here.

Wow that is odd. You know, I wish they would give us a choice though - ring or cash. I am not a fan of big jewelry. But I would never sell it if I did earn it!

:)

It is her only post too. I find it weird that she joined CS just to sell her ring. I smell something fishy!

PamperedPosey said:
It is her only post too. I find it weird that she joined CS just to sell her ring. I smell something fishy!

It hasn't appeared on Let's make a deal... That's a free group - I bet the moderators denied it if she tried.

I missed it. I've been missing everything though since I've been wrapped up trying to earn this cruise!!

Good Afternoon,
I am looking at sellingt these clothes. Do any of you have or ever ordered these clothes. They are very cute children's clothes. It has a ok program but I just don't know a whole lot about them. Just wondering if ya'll might help out.
:cheerleader:

Do you do any other direct sales? I had Chez Ami at a vendor fair that I held in
September. Cute clothes. A little pricey.

Yes I am selling Pampered Chef. I noticed the price to but I know a lot of friends whom I am thinking will not bat a eye.

What is a Pampered Chef Ring?

A Pampered Chef Ring is a special program offered to consultants who have been with the company for a designated amount of time. It allows them to purchase discontinued or limited edition products at a discounted price.

How do I qualify for a Pampered Chef Ring?

To qualify for a Pampered Chef Ring, you must have been a consultant for at least 6 months and have reached a certain sales goal. The sales goal varies depending on your level within the company.

What are the benefits of joining a Pampered Chef Ring?

The main benefit of joining a Pampered Chef Ring is access to discounted products that are no longer available to purchase through regular means. This can save you money and also give you the opportunity to offer unique products to your customers.

How often are Pampered Chef Rings offered?

Pampered Chef Rings are typically offered twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. However, this can vary and the company may offer additional rings throughout the year.

Is joining a Pampered Chef Ring mandatory?

No, joining a Pampered Chef Ring is completely optional. It is a last resort option for consultants to purchase products that are no longer available. You can still run a successful business without participating in a ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies