• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Is My One Year Anniversary...

In summary, the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the one year anniversary of a customer's initial purchase with the company. To participate, customers must have made a purchase with Pampered Chef one year ago and be a current customer. The celebration typically includes a percentage off your purchase or a free gift with purchase, which will be outlined in an email with a special promo code. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and can only be used once per customer. The promo code will expire after the designated celebration period.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
... with PC!!
I haven't done quite as much as I thought I would have in the last year with the company. But I have gained some great skills, filled up my kitchen and met some cool people! :D Just wanted to say thanks to all of those on this site who have helped and supported me along the way so far. We'll see where I end up in another year!

Congratulations!

Hey Jolene, Happy One Year!!! I've just finished two years and my business really started picking up in the past 4 months. Congratulations on a good job so far. Keep it going, it is fun and the PC items are so fabulous!!

Congrats!!!
My 1 year is in April and I'm very excited!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Way to go!

Congrats! Happy Anniversary!!! :D

What is the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration?

The "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the one year anniversary of a customer's initial purchase with the company.

How do I participate in the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration?

In order to participate in the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration, you must have made a purchase with Pampered Chef one year ago and be a current customer. You will receive an email with a special promo code to use during checkout.

What discounts or offers are included in the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration?

The specific discounts and offers included in the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration may vary, but typically include a percentage off your purchase or a free gift with purchase. The exact details will be outlined in the email you receive with the promo code.

Can I combine the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promo code can be used per order.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration offer?

Yes, the "Today Is My One Year Anniversary..." celebration offer can only be used once per customer. The promo code will expire after the designated celebration period and cannot be used again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies