• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4Th Anniversary With Pampered Chef Special?

In summary, the 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special is a limited-time offer to celebrate the company's 4th year in business. It will be available starting on [insert date] and ending on [insert date], and includes exclusive products and discounts for all customers. These products are only available for a limited time and can be accessed through the company's website, a consultant, or by attending a virtual or in-person party.
babywings76
Gold Member
This June is my 4 year anniversary with PC. I wanted to offer my hosts and possibly guests, too, some sort of special. I'm hoping to entice people to book. (Plus I have a few friends and a past host who cancelled on me in April & May and wanted to reschedule, but didn't yet.) I'm trying to decide what I should offer. Any ideas?

Maybe something extra for the first 4 shows booked for June? (Added to the host order so it's discounted for you.)

Here are a few that I've thought of so far:- 10% off a future booking for past guests- $25 off a future booking for past hosts who refer a new host- Free gift with booking for all guests (such as a kitchen gadget or cookbook)- A free product or discount for the host who books a party for JuneI'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Thank you in advance for your input.

What is the 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special?

The 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special is a limited-time offer to celebrate the company's 4th year in business. It features exclusive products and discounts to thank our customers for their support.

When is the 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special available?

The 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special will be available for a limited time only, starting on [insert date] and ending on [insert date]. Be sure to take advantage of these special deals while they last!

Can anyone participate in the 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special?

Yes, the 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special is available to all customers, both new and existing. We want to share this special occasion with everyone who has supported us throughout the years.

What products are included in the 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special?

The 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special features a variety of exclusive products, including new kitchen tools and cookware sets. These products are only available for a limited time and can't be found in our regular product line.

How can I take advantage of the 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special?

To participate in the 4th Anniversary with Pampered Chef Special, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a virtual or in-person party to learn more about the special offers and products available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire