• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help. Anniversary ? Non Pampered Chef

In summary, there are many ways to make your anniversary dinner special, such as setting a romantic ambiance, preparing a special menu, or hiring a private chef. For unique gift ideas, consider a personalized cooking class, a couples' massage, a weekend getaway, or a customized piece of jewelry. To involve your kids in celebrating, you can have a family game night, cook together, or plan a fun outing. On a budget, you can have a picnic, recreate your first date, or search for deals and discounts. To surprise your partner, leave love notes, plan a surprise date or activity, give a thoughtful gift, or organize a romantic gesture.
Becky0216
Has anyone been to a restaurant called The Melting Pot? How about a Brazillian Steakhouse (any of them). Our 4 year anniversary is Thursday and I would love to go to one of these, but wanted anyones take on it first.
If you did go to one of them, how did you like it?
I don't want to go to another Olive Garden etc this time.

Thanks
Becky

Love the melting pot
Rafain & Texas de Brazil are my boys favorite places to eat personally, it is $$ wasted on my daughter and I she is not much of a meat eater but the salad bar is incredibleDo you have:
Capitale Grille
Lawry's
Oceanairre

Teresa Lynn said:
Love the melting pot
Rafain & Texas de Brazil are my boys favorite places to eat personally, it is $$ wasted on my daughter and I she is not much of a meat eater but the salad bar is incredible

Do you have:
Capitale Grille
Lawry's
Oceanairre
We don't have any of those restaurants here. But I think The Melting Pot will be the most intimate setting.

The Melting Pot is awesome!!!!! I want to go for my birthday in July! We like cheese and chocolate! As the whole menu with courses is just TOO much! Youll be rolling out of there!

Love the Melting Pot - get the chocolate fondue for dessert!

thanks. I think we will go there. I was looking at the menu and it sounds so yummy. DH wants to do the full meal, so I guess we will be rolling:)

When we go we buy their seasoning

I love The Melting Pot! Yummo!

Related to Need Help. Anniversary ? Non Pampered Chef

1. How can I make my anniversary dinner extra special?

There are many ways to make your anniversary dinner special. Some ideas include setting a romantic ambiance with candles and soft music, preparing a special menu with your partner's favorite dishes, or hiring a private chef for a personalized dining experience.

2. What are some unique gift ideas for my spouse on our anniversary?

Some unique gift ideas for your spouse on your anniversary could be a personalized cooking class, a couples' massage, a weekend getaway, or a customized piece of jewelry. Consider your partner's interests and hobbies for a more meaningful gift.

3. How can I involve my kids in celebrating our anniversary?

You can involve your kids in celebrating your anniversary by having a family game night, cooking a special dinner together, or planning a fun outing such as a picnic or a day at the zoo. You can also have them make a homemade card or gift for you and your spouse.

4. What are some budget-friendly ways to celebrate our anniversary?

Celebrating your anniversary doesn't have to break the bank. Some budget-friendly ideas include having a romantic picnic at a local park, recreating your first date, or having a movie night at home with your favorite snacks. You can also search for deals and discounts on activities or restaurants in your area.

5. How can I surprise my partner on our anniversary?

Surprising your partner on your anniversary can be as simple as leaving love notes around the house, planning a surprise date night, or organizing a special activity that they have always wanted to try. You can also surprise them with a thoughtful gift or a romantic gesture such as a surprise trip or a candlelit dinner at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies