• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Trade for a Pampered Chef 25th Anniversary Bracelet?

In summary, the Pampered Chef 25th Anniversary bracelet has 11 charms on it, each with a different meaning or purpose. Consultants who participated in the promotion in 2005 were able to earn a watch insert.
DMB75
I have a Pampered Chef 25th Anniversary bracelet, if anyone wants it let me know. I'll trade it for something. If you want anymore details let me know.

Donna

Do you have just the bracelet? Do you have any of the charms? Watch insert?

I have the Heritage Home charm if anyone wants...

I WANT THE WATCH INSERT!!! Anyone have it and want to sell it? :) Know someone that has it and NEVER wears it? Let me know :)

DebbieJ said:
Do you have just the bracelet? Do you have any of the charms? Watch insert?

The bracelet has 11 charms on it. I'm at work now and it's at home, I'll have to list them when I get home tonight. I can try and take some pictures of it. No it doesn't have the watch insert.

dannyzmom said:
I have the Heritage Home charm if anyone wants...
Carolyn - I would love to have this one. I earned it & somehow it has been lost! I've asked about getting it replaced, but can't. How much do you want for it?

Thanks!

The charms that are on this bracelet are: 25 with chef's hat, chef hat, house, garlic press, sugar shaker, small bowl caddy, Chicago city skyline that says July 05, round stone, whisk, Chillzanne Rectangle server, batter bowl, and micro cooker.

Please pm me if you would like to trade it for something. I'll never wear this, so I'll trade for almost anything that's Pampered Chef. Let me know please!

Can someone explain the history of these and how charms are earned? (For us newbies... :) )

It was a consultant promo for all of 2005, commemorating PC's 25th anniversary. Each month you could earn a different charm and then there were additional charms for other things (attending Conference, etc). Directors earned a watch insert as well.

DebbieJ said:
It was a consultant promo for all of 2005, commemorating PC's 25th anniversary. Each month you could earn a different charm and then there were additional charms for other things (attending Conference, etc). Directors earned a watch insert as well.

That's neat - thanks for sharing! :)

So what did the guy consultants get to earn? :confused:

janetupnorth said:
So what did the guy consultants get to earn? :confused:

Umm....a lovely Italian charm bracelet for their wife or mother :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
Umm....a lovely Italian charm bracelet for their wife or mother :)

LOL - poor guys! You think they'd offer a watch or belt buckle or money clip or SOMETHING for them.

It's actually a fairly gender-neutral bracelet. It's wider than the typical Italian charm bracelet, and is stainless steel.

Anyone interested in one?

I'd like to find some standard size Italian charms for my bracelet. Are there any out there???

hoosierchef said:
I'd like to find some standard size Italian charms for my bracelet. Are there any out there???

Our Italian charms are not the same size as regular ones you can purchase in a store. You can't purchase non-PC charms and put them in the PC bracelet.

Is that what you were asking?

Traded...... Thanks

Does anyone still have the list stating which month you would recieve which charm i am missing some of mine i signed up in may so i am missing january, february, march, april

chefdoughty said:
Does anyone still have the list stating which month you would recieve which charm i am missing some of mine i signed up in may so i am missing january, february, march, april

January - Stockpot charm
February - Classic Batter Bowl charm
March - GArlic Press charm
April - Food Chopper charm

Unfortunately, I gave all of mine away because I never wore the charm bracelet! (I did like the watch insert, but I didn't earn that one!)

Thanks so much Cat, I looked on ebay and i was able to find them and pick them up really fair price as well so i am very happy i worked so hard on earning all of them and i love wearing i just wanted to make it a complete set. thanks i wear it to my shows and i use it as a recruiting seller so to speak.

One of my consutlants did find other charms to add to her bracelet, I don't really know where, but I think maybe ebay

chefann said:
It's actually a fairly gender-neutral bracelet. It's wider than the typical Italian charm bracelet, and is stainless steel.

Which is why we are all on the lookout (well those of us who didin't earn it:eek: ) for a watch insert.

If anyone finds a watch that will work with this bracelet, please post here! I earned all the charms, but am not much of a bracelet gal. However, I love watches and would wear this LOTS if I could turn it into something practical.

Hey ladies just thought i would let you know that people are selling the charms and not for a bad price on ebay either i found the other charms i didn't have i signed up in may so i really wanted to get the ones i misses so i got mine full finaly lol good thing i earned the watch cause i haven't seen any on ebay at all. Hope that helps anyone looking for them.

I have a bracelet willing to sell
Make me an offer private messages only please
thank you

I am not willing to sell/trade mine but am proud to say I earned all the charms and the watch. Unfortunately that made it too big for my wrist. I took it to a jeweler and they took out the 2 links that were on the watch to make it fit me perfectly! So if anyone else has the watch and it's too big - go to a good jeweler. The cost was minimal.

I wore mine forso long I wore down some of the imprints. I never got the watch but I got all including the 25th, the Help Whip Cancer and the Round-Up charms. Anyway,
I took mine to a jewler when one of the charms sortta bent. He fixed and mentioned the odd size of the charms. It is different than the ones you normally find as the messurement of each charm is, I think the jewler said, 1/16 inch bigger than the normal. He thought it was to accomodate the watch better as I mentioned the watch to him. And yes, they are stainless most are something else. No one ever made a comment about it looking funny on me so... Even he didn't say it was a women's style or size.
Oh yeah, he even valued it out at $185 with out the watch!

Wow, John that is good to know!PC treats us so well!

That's awesome to know!I like the bracelet because it was not too big but big enough for people to see it. I have some of the other bracelets and one with a watch... the watch is so clunky on it.

1. What is the material of the 25th Anniversary Bracelet?

The 25th Anniversary Bracelet is made of high-quality, tarnish-resistant sterling silver.

2. Can the bracelet be adjusted to fit different wrist sizes?

Yes, the bracelet has a secure clasp that can be adjusted to fit most wrist sizes.

3. Are there any special care instructions for the bracelet?

We recommend storing the bracelet in a jewelry box or pouch when not in use to prevent tarnishing. It can also be cleaned with a soft cloth and silver polish if needed.

4. Does the bracelet come in a gift box?

Yes, the 25th Anniversary Bracelet comes in a beautiful gift box, making it the perfect present for a loved one or for yourself.

5. Is the bracelet covered by any warranty?

Yes, the bracelet is covered by a 1-year warranty against defects. If you encounter any issues with your bracelet, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies