• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out About Charm Bracelet Promotions and Missing Charms - Contact Me!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various promotions for charm bracelets that are subject to change. To redeem a promotion, simply add eligible items to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. If a charm is missing from your bracelet, contact your consultant or customer service for assistance. Customization is also available for charm bracelets and to stay informed about upcoming promotions, sign up for emails, follow on social media, or regularly check the website.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
I have a "new" consultant on my team who was a former consultant. She earned most of the bracelet charms for the promotion in the 25th anniversary year. She is looking for whatever LIST there was at that time for what charm was earned for what month, etc. She may also be wanting to purchase missing charms.

Anyhow, anyone with info, please email me directly at [email protected].

I'll need to get more specifics from my gal but this is a start!...

I have some of the charms I would be willing to sell. I was doing PC as a hobby during that time, so I think I only earned 2 of the charms. I never wear it!

I'm STILL in search of the watch insert!! I didn't earn it. It is the only one besides the Heritage Home charm I didn't earn.

I hope she's able to find the charms she's looking for.

List of charmsJanuary - Stock pot
February - Classic Batter Bowl
March - Garlic Press
April - Food Chopper
May - Small Bowls with Caddy
May- Help Whip Cancer -Had to sell a total of 25 HWC products
June - Quick Stir Pitcher
July - Chillizane Retangle Server
July - Conference charm - Chicago skyline
August - Stainless Mixing Bowl
September - Large Round Stone
October - Heritage Home
Leadership charm - Star with 05 inside
Round up from the heart - Sell 5 round up form the heart stoneware molds Aug - October 2005
Watch insert - Recuit or qualify at least 5 new kitchen consultant Jan 1 - Oct. 31

I hope this is what she is looking for. I am missing a few of my own if someone would like to get rid of a few>:rolleyes:

What are the current promotions for charm bracelets from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of promotions for our charm bracelets. These promotions change regularly, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

How do I redeem a promotion for a charm bracelet?

To redeem a promotion for a charm bracelet, simply add the eligible items to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. If you have any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What should I do if I am missing a charm from my Pampered Chef bracelet?

If you are missing a charm from your Pampered Chef bracelet, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to help you locate the missing charm or provide a replacement.

Can I customize my charm bracelet with specific charms?

Yes, you can customize your charm bracelet with specific charms. We offer a variety of charms to choose from, and you can add them to your bracelet at any time. Contact your consultant for assistance with customizing your charm bracelet.

How can I find out about upcoming promotions for charm bracelets?

The best way to stay informed about upcoming promotions for charm bracelets is to sign up for our email list or follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for updates on promotions and new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
Replies