• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business - Ton of Supplies - Updated List

P
pamperinginfl
I have decide to retire from selling Pampered Chef (or at least quit doing cooking shows) so I am depleting my inventory of supplies. The list is rather lengthy and the prices do not include shipping. If you are interested in the whole lot please let me know and we can work out a price. Please email me with your list you would like as well as your zip code and I will be glad to figure the shipping cost. I will also be glad to send you pictures of any item you would like to see. My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Description Qty Sale Price
Pampered Chef Postcards for computer - 100 $10.00
PC blank Business cards for computer - 480 $15.00
Spring into success 2006 - DVD $1.00
Your Season of Success Fall 2006 2 @ $1.00 each
Denim Apron $5.00 - pending
Show & Sell Fall/Winter 2006 DVD $1.00
Show & Sell Fall/Winter 2005 DVD $1.00
ID Purse? From 2005 National Conference $4.00 - pending
Wedding Shower Planner EF68 - 2 packs $1.00
Wedding Registry Flyer EE 74 - 2 packs $1.25
PC 25th Anniversary Bracelet w/ 12 charms (including National Conference) & bag $50 or Best Offer
Light Pink Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt w/ Blue & Pink Logs - very modern - great shape size Large - $15

Last edited by a moderator:
could you send me a picture of the ID Purse i just want to know what it looks like. My e-mails is [email protected]

thanks
candace

List getting shorter thanks for the helpI have updated the list please see the list above.

Thanks
Terri

Another updated list - thanksI have updated the list again. I have added the PC bracelet.

Thanks to all who have already purchased.

1. What items are included in the "Going Out of Business" sale?- The list includes postcards, business cards, DVDs, an apron, planner and flyer packs, a 25th anniversary bracelet, and a sweatshirt.2. How can I purchase the items?- To purchase any of the items, please email the seller with the list of items you are interested in, your zip code, and your shipping address. The seller will then calculate the shipping cost and provide you with a total price.3. Are the prices negotiable?- Yes, the seller is open to negotiating the prices. You can make an offer for the items you are interested in and the seller will consider it.4. Can I see pictures of the items before purchasing?- Yes, the seller is willing to provide pictures of any item upon request. Simply email the seller with the item you would like to see and they will send you a picture.5. Is the seller open to selling the entire lot of items at a discounted price?- Yes, the seller is open to selling the entire lot of items at a discounted price. If you are interested in purchasing the entire lot, please email the seller to discuss a price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • bgpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bgpamperedchef
  • noelskitchen