• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Zero to Atlantis: My Journey to 68,637 Points with Pampered Chef!

P
Pampered Laura
:eek: I made it! :eek:
Worked like a dog all week getting a couple consultants qualified and extra orders (threw together my own $450 show in a week and a half's time, but as of midnight tonight, I'm at 68,637 points... and online orders are still coming in.

I am just amazed!
I can't believe I'm going to take my husband to Atlantis 10 months and 1 week after submitting my very first show. :eek:

Our 13th wedding Anniversary will be on May 14th, too. How perfect is the timing? :eek:

Sorry for "tooting", but I just had to share!! I love Pampered Chef. :D

Congrats!!
Pampered Laura said:
:eek: I made it! :eek:
Worked like a dog all week getting a couple consultants qualified and extra orders (threw together my own $450 show in a week and a half's time, but as of midnight tonight, I'm at 68,637 points... and online orders are still coming in.

I am just amazed!
I can't believe I'm going to take my husband to Atlantis 10 months and 1 week after submitting my very first show. :eek:

Our 13th wedding Anniversary will be on May 14th, too. How perfect is the timing? :eek:

Sorry for "tooting", but I just had to share!! I love Pampered Chef. :D

TOOT AWAY, THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR :)

Way to go Laura!!
I'll see you in teh Bahamas - we'll have to have a Mojito together!!

Congrats!! I will do it next year!!! 6 months was just not enough time this year!

Congratulations:d

That is AWESOME! Congratulations!!!!!

Way to go!!!! Doesn't that feel great??! What a great reward for such hard work.:D

that is way awsome I really hope to earn a trip next yr

That is amazing, just 10 months into this! Awesome for you!

I don't understand the points.... please explain how you earn points.

First off, CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope to earn Level 3 next year! I will earn Level 2 this year and I've only been doing PC for 19 months!:D :D

You get points for every $1. So $1=1 point. In February, we will be receiving double points so OVERBOOK February! For each qualified recruit, you receive 2,000 points and if you promote to director, you get 3,000 points and then your point requirement drops for each level of the trip. I hope that makes sense!;)

22,000 of my points are from recruiting, and 3,000 are from promoting to Director. :D I do around $3-5k a month & 1-4 recruits/month ... so it definately helps if you're constantly recruiting!

When will they annoucne the next trip? It goes from Jan - dec right?

fosterrml said:
When will they annoucne the next trip? It goes from Jan - dec right?

THey will announce it at Leadership in January!:D

Omarakeen said:
I don't understand the points.... please explain how you earn points.

You earn points by recruiting, becoming a director and sales. In Feb you have double points month which means in Feb you will get twice the points for sales ex you have a 500 dollar show instead of 500 points you would get 1000 points I really hope that this makes sense

Goodness! What's the secret to your recruiting success, Laura?

1. What is "From Zero to Atlantis: My Journey to 68,637 Points with Pampered Chef!"?

"From Zero to Atlantis: My Journey to 68,637 Points with Pampered Chef!" is a personal account of a Pampered Chef consultant's journey to reach a significant amount of points and qualify for a trip to Atlantis.

2. How did the consultant achieve 68,637 points?

The consultant achieved 68,637 points through hard work and dedication, including hosting her own show and helping others qualify as consultants.

3. How long did it take to reach 68,637 points?

The consultant reached 68,637 points in 10 months and 1 week after submitting her very first show.

4. What is the significance of the number 68,637?

68,637 is the amount of points needed to qualify for a trip to Atlantis, which the consultant was able to achieve through her efforts.

5. How did the consultant feel about reaching 68,637 points and earning a trip to Atlantis?

The consultant was amazed and grateful for her achievement, and felt that the timing of the trip (coinciding with her 13th wedding anniversary) was perfect. She also expressed her love for the Pampered Chef company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
ndbigler