• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Incentive Trip... Atlantis! *With Pics*

P
Pampered Laura
WOOHOO! I'm hooked. My husband and I had so much fun! Loved the huge breakfasts and we were really impressed at how LITTLE we had to pay for while we were there. Between the meals that PC & my Directors provided, we really didnt have to lift a finger the entire time. Because of that, buying a $10 ice cream (big enough to share though), an $8 bottle of water, or an $8 box of nachos (sooo good, we had those twice while we were there!) didnt seem too bad. ;) We paid a fraction of what others paid to be there, so we were thrilled.

Awesome staff, totally organized, and MAN the Bahamas is so much fun & really beautiful!

This is a picture I took at night - after the welcome dinner..
hotelnight.jpg

We really tried (and were pretty successful) at keeping this a true vacation. We were both trying to not make it "all about Pampered Chef" LOL while we were there. Meaning, we spent alot of time alone, just wandering around... took a ferry to Nassau a couple of times & ate at the local Fish Fry once.
I left my computer, calendar, names, lists, cell phone, and watch at home. That's HUGE for me. ;)

A couple more pics...
This is me, in "the chair". LOL
laurachair.jpg

We did the snorkeling excursion (made friends with Linda Bowles, my Sales Manager - she is SO nice & gave me huge props in front of everyone for earning the trip in my first 10.5 months as a consultant)
jeremylaurasnorkel.jpg

Drinks were a flowin' all week. My husband made friends with Reuben the Junkanoo Bartender the final night we were there. LOL
jeremyandreuben.jpg

We even danced. :eek: That was the best part about the whole vacation. After 13 years of marriage & over 15 years of being together, this was the FIRST time we'd ever danced together. Awweeee.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura, it looks like you had a ton of fun. Good thing that passport came through!

My sister director got home last night so I got to hear all about it from her this morning, though she was WIPED OUT from all the drinking and traveling. :)

It looks like you had so much fun! Congrats on getting your hubby to dance... I've dated more than one guy to whom dancing was a huge issue - so major props to atlantis for getting that accomplished! Thanks for the pics! So fun!

A couple more pics...

Our room was awesome with a great view of the Marina:

view1.jpg

and the dolphin cay:

view2.jpg

Drinks were a flowin' all week. Especially at the farewell dinner...
Me @ the Junkanoo Celebration:

me.jpg

Love the humid & awful hair? My bangs would NOT stay straight the entire week. Sorry about the non-amused photo. My husband was all up in my grill with my camera asking me to pose every 5 seconds. ;)

These are great Laura! Thanks for sharing! Oh, I soooo want to earn London this year!

Kris

What great pictures. That is so cool that you got to dance after 15 years together.

Congrats Laura, especially for earning the trip in your first year! Awesome..The pics are great, looks beautiful....glad you had a good time, Thanks for sharing :)

Thankyou for sharing the pictures. Sounds like you had a great time! I sat in that chair!!!

THanks for sharing the pics! Beautiful, & glad you had a great time!

THanks for sharing the pics Laura!! They're AWESOME!! Love PC!!!:D

Laura, you look way too young to be married 13 years. :)

Last edited:
Wow Laura, looks like you had an awesome time! And your hair looks great (mine starts to frizz the minute the weather man even says the word humidity!)

Welcome back! Thanks for sharing the pics...brought back memories for me (went to Atlantis about 4 years ago...or 5?) ~ don't you just love that big chair? Made us feel like kings and queens.

Ginny

WOW Laura!! Congrats! Looks and sounds like you had a blast!!

Sounds like a wonderful time and how great that you danced together!! Makes me want to work hard for a trip too!!!

I LOVE thie pics! They are gorgeous and you guys look great!

A few of those pics are so pretty they could be post cards!

DebbieJ said:
Laura, you look way too young to be married 13 years. :)

LOL yeah, I am. We got married when I was 17. ;)

Laura~

Thanks for sharing pictures! Sounds like you all had an amazing time!

You are too freakin cute!!! :p :D I absolutely love your "chair" picture!:D I would definetely take these pics and create (if you don't already have one) your recruit binder! They will spark interest!:D How fun!:cool: Thanks for sharing!:)

WOW WOW WOW
Ok, so I'm getting off the computer and making calls.............I want a vacation like that for FREE!!!

MissChef said:
You are too freakin cute!!! :p :D I absolutely love your "chair" picture!:D I would definetely take these pics and create (if you don't already have one) your recruit binder! They will spark interest!:D How fun!:cool: Thanks for sharing!:)

:eek: :eek: thanks!

I do plan on making a page dedicated to each of the trips I earn and putting it in my show binder (that I'm currently making ;)). I totally motivated myself to not miss a level 3 trip - ever. We're really looking forward to Washington DC with our kiddos. ;)

You know, I need to earn that, but I'm not sure I can~! I know all things are possible and with God on my side, he gives me the strength that I need! I just keep getting messed up on my consistency and my dedication, but I am signed up for conference and I'll tell you what everytime I went in the past, it pumped me up and inspired me big time! I need to start recruiting again, I am sorta stuck in a rut and I need to get out of it! I'm not being conceited here, but after 8 years, I really know that I'm good at this business, I just need to quit sabatoging my own self and JUST DO IT! As my pastor says, that saying is Nike 101~!
My son would love to go on a Washington DC trip. My Dad is a history buff and has been telling him about all the places my parents have gone on their trips and it has sparked interest, I know my son would think it's cool!

BTW, cool avatar picture!:cool: :D Again, how great you guys look on your trip! Congrats!

1. How did you earn the incentive trip to Atlantis?

I earned the trip through my work with Pampered Chef. In my first 10.5 months as a consultant, I was able to achieve the necessary goals to qualify for the trip.

2. What was your experience at Atlantis like?

My experience at Atlantis was amazing. The staff was incredibly organized and helpful, and the Bahamas itself is a beautiful and fun destination.

3. Did you have to pay for anything while on the trip?

Thanks to the meals provided by Pampered Chef and my Directors, my husband and I did not have to pay for much while on the trip. We did splurge on some treats like ice cream and nachos, but overall, we paid a fraction of what others paid to be there.

4. Did you make any new friends on the trip?

Yes, I made friends with my Sales Manager, Linda Bowles, who was also on the trip. She was very supportive and even gave me a shoutout in front of everyone for earning the trip in my first 10.5 months as a consultant.

5. Did you participate in any excursions or activities during the trip?

Yes, my husband and I did a snorkeling excursion and also took a ferry to Nassau a couple of times. We also made sure to take some time for just the two of us and explore the island on our own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies