• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Pampered Chef Incentive Trip: Bronze Cruise!

In summary, Kristina has earned her very first PC incentive trip, and her shows this weekend have put her over the top for the Bronze Cruise. She is hopeful that she can still earn her trip to the Gold Cruise, but she is not on target for that at this point.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I've earned my very first PC Incentive trip!!!! My shows this weekend have put me over the top for the Bronze Cruise!!! WAHOO!!!

Awesome!!!! Congrats!!

Yah! And you didn't have to wait until the end of the year like I did last year!!

Congratulations!!!

WooHoo! Way to go girl!!! I was hoping to hit GOLD this year but the evac from Japan and being in limbo 1/2 the year really put a damper on my sales!!! I'm not even on target for Bronze at this point. Wish I could come join you!!! Haven't given up hope & would still love to pull it off, but it's going to take a miracle! LOL

way to go kristina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo!!! Way To Go!!!!

Sheila said:
WooHoo! Way to go girl!!! I was hoping to hit GOLD this year but the evac from Japan and being in limbo 1/2 the year really put a damper on my sales!!! I'm not even on target for Bronze at this point. Wish I could come join you!!! Haven't given up hope & would still love to pull it off, but it's going to take a miracle! LOL

If anyone can turn that around, it's you!

Congratulations... you will be hooked now!

Conrats!! I haven't even started thinking that direction. I just had my first show and so far we are at about $250.

Congratulations!! That's awesome!

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! Great job!

Congratulations!

That is super, I am still hoping I can pull it off and earn my trip. Bronze level would be great. I have the plan, just need to put it into action.

Congratulations!

You Rock My Friend!!! CONGRATS and a BIG WAY TO GO!!!! WAHOOOOO!!! Bon Voyage!!!

Thank you all so very much! I'm so excited to have hit this milestone and I can't wait to be "pampered" on my cruise!

Sheila said:

You can do it Sheila!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
You Rock My Friend!!! CONGRATS and a BIG WAY TO GO!!!! WAHOOOOO!!! Bon Voyage!!!

You'd better be there with me!!!

Congratulations! Nothing like travel on the PC! Yippee!

Related to Celebrating My First Pampered Chef Incentive Trip: Bronze Cruise!

1. What is the Bronze Cruise incentive trip all about?

The Bronze Cruise is an exciting incentive trip offered exclusively to Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Bronze level in our incentive program. It is a way for us to reward and celebrate the hard work and dedication of our consultants.

2. How can I qualify for the Bronze Cruise incentive trip?

To qualify for the Bronze Cruise, you must achieve the Bronze level in our incentive program. This is done by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within a set timeframe. Once you achieve Bronze, you are automatically eligible to attend the cruise!

3. Where will the Bronze Cruise be taking place?

The Bronze Cruise will be taking place on a beautiful cruise ship in the Caribbean! The exact destination will vary each year, but we always choose a stunning location that is sure to provide a fun and relaxing experience for our consultants.

4. Can I bring a guest on the Bronze Cruise with me?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to bring a guest along to share in the fun and celebration. Your guest will need to cover their own travel expenses, but all meals and activities on the cruise are included for both you and your guest.

5. Can I earn other incentives while on the Bronze Cruise?

Yes, you can! While on the Bronze Cruise, you will have the opportunity to participate in exclusive training sessions and earn additional incentives and rewards. It's a great way to make the most of your time on the cruise and continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
gaddischef