• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Pampered Chef-funded cruise? Join Heather's success story!

In summary, one person booked a cruise for themselves and their husband using their earnings from Pampered Chef. They are excited to celebrate their 5-year wedding anniversary on the cruise. Another person mentioned they are also going on a cruise in November, but to different destinations. Several others in the conversation have also gone on cruises and shared their experiences. One person congratulated the original person for their success with Pampered Chef.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
WOW - It is an woo hoo moment for me.

I just booked a cruise for my husband and I to go on Dec 1-Dec8th.

And I'm happy to say the trip is fully being paid for by my earning so far with Pampered Chef..

And this past Monday was the 90 day mark of my time with Pampered Chef..

My wedding aniv (5 yr) is tomorrow..but this cruise is how we're celebrating.

I am EXCITED!

Charleston - Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Key West..HERE WE COME!

Wow, great for you.

We are going on a cruise in November. We will be going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel as well (no Key West)!

I can't wait - I have never been on one before. Luckly my October is so busy I haven't had a lot of time to think about it!

Way to go ladies!! That's awesome!

Yea!! Have fun and enjoy every moment together!!

I just earned my free cruise, so I'll be cruising in April. Give us all some pointers when you come back!

You guys will love your cruises - I went on one when I was 20 with my family for Christmas break - it was a blast - then went on one for my honeymoon (almost 15 years ago) - it's a great time - tons to do - lots to eat - so much to see and you can gamble as well (if you like to!)

Went on a cruise this summer. Grand Cayman is BEAUTIFUL! Go to Sting Ray City and swim with the sting rays. It was an AMAZING experience!

WHOO sounds like fun!!!

Awesome Heather! I'm Heather's recruiter and what she is failing to tell all of you is she kicking butt! In her 1st 90 days she submitted $10,366.96! I'm so happy you guys are going on a cruise...I can't think of a better way to celebrate!

1. What essentials should I bring on my cruise?

It is recommended to bring comfortable clothing and shoes, swimwear, sunscreen, a hat, toiletries, any necessary medications, and any travel documents such as passports or visas. It's also a good idea to bring a small first aid kit and a waterproof phone case.

2. Can I book shore excursions in advance?

Yes, you can book shore excursions in advance through the cruise line's website or by speaking with a travel agent. This is recommended as popular excursions can sell out quickly.

3. Are gratuities included in the cruise price?

Gratuities are typically not included in the cruise price and will be charged to your onboard account. However, some cruise lines do offer the option to prepay gratuities. Be sure to check with your specific cruise line for their policies.

4. What is the dress code for dinner on the cruise?

The dress code for dinner varies by cruise line and even by specific restaurants onboard. Most cruise lines have a mix of casual and formal nights. It is recommended to check with the cruise line or your travel agent for specific dress code guidelines.

5. Can I bring my own alcohol onboard?

Usually, cruise lines do not allow passengers to bring their own alcohol onboard. However, some cruise lines may allow a certain amount of wine or champagne to be brought onboard for special occasions. It is best to check with your cruise line for their specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Graves
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • PamperedJen76