• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosted Shows: Does the Packing Slip Show It?

In summary, the conversation was about a host who did not put effort into her show and had a small turnout and low sales. Another host was considering adding orders from a cancelled show to make it co-hosted, but was concerned about the original host seeing the co-hosted information on her paperwork and getting upset. Other hosts suggested having the show shipped to the person asking the question and then separating the orders. It was also mentioned that the co-hosts may receive PHD cards.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
When you have a co-hosted show, does each host's paperwork that arrives in her box show anything about he show being co-hosted?

In other words...
I had a shwo with a hostess who really didn't put ANYTHING into the show. She had a small turnout ,ow sales and didn't make any effort to collect OOs.

I WAS going to add 2 orders to her show, had she pulled off a decent show (which I know she is capable of as she has done $1000 shows w/me before but was just not doing her part as a host this time)...

Her show was $17 away from going up to the next level and she made NO effort to even get a $17 order!!

Anyway - my show from the gal who just cancelled because of the sick DH...she already had $60+ in OOs. If I add those orders to this show, making them now co-hosts (with different shipping addresses), when the orders arrive, will the poopy hostess see anythign on her packing slips showing that there was a co-host? I don't want to tick her off, kwim? But at the same time I WOULD like to do s'thing nice for the host w/the sick hubby...and in making this a co-hosted show, I can get sick-hubby-hostess $20 in free products and a 1/2 price item.

Yes, the poopy host will see (IF she looks :rolleyes: ). I had a host not use a half price item so I used it for my girlfriend to get the pots and pans. I mentioned and got permission from my host first and had shipping extra since the original host lived 1/2 hour away. When I called her to confirm her show had arrived and that all was good she asked 'who is ___?' I had to remind her and then all was good. So yes, it does show up.

Yes... I think they also both get the PHD cards, too.

could you have the show shipped to your hpuse and you seperate the orders?

^^ That was my suggestion! I've done this a couple times and it works out well. I just bag up the orders and take it to the host's houses and I do it right away! It's always worked good for me. In the host's order for her shipping I put C/O Cathy Meehan and my address!

1. Does the packing slip show the items purchased by both the host and co-host?

Yes, the packing slip for co-hosted shows will show all items purchased by both the host and co-host. This allows for easy tracking and distribution of products.

2. Can the packing slip be customized to show only the items purchased by the co-host?

Unfortunately, the packing slip cannot be customized to show only the items purchased by the co-host. It will show all items purchased for the show, regardless of who bought them.

3. Will the packing slip include the co-host's contact information?

The packing slip will only include the host's contact information, as they are the main point of contact for the show. However, the co-host's name will be listed on the packing slip as a co-host.

4. Can the packing slip be accessed online?

Yes, the packing slip for co-hosted shows can be accessed online through your Pampered Chef account. This allows for easy printing and organization.

5. What happens if the co-host's order is returned or cancelled?

If the co-host's order is returned or cancelled, their items will be removed from the packing slip. The host will be responsible for any remaining balance and will receive a new packing slip reflecting the changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dragonflyz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tropicalburstqt2